“great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

love this place! i go with my girlfriend all the time. we always sit at the bar to eat because john the bartender is just awesome. you have to get the cactus flower, it is amazing

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ok, I was leary about this place but read some reviews and decided to give it a try. If your looking to eat ribs, this is got to be one of the best places around. Meat that falls off the bone. Not sure how their steaks are but if they are anything like the ribs its a home run joint.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have eaten here regularly and never had a bad meal or bad service. You can call head for seating and avoid a wait. Peanuts on the table for shelling while your meal is cooked. The salads are fresh and generous and the meals are all delicious and very reasonable priced. A real winner.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here several times before and have always loved it. On this particular visit I was a little annoyed. I specifically asked the server to put my son's entrée in first, so he would not fill up on bread and peanuts, however, that did not happen it arrived with our entrées, and it was not what we had ordered for him. Will probably still return but guess I have to be more specific about what I want!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Every year I make it a point to eat here. The restaurant is nearby. At the beach, most restaurants are busy for dinner. Texas Roadhouse was fully staffed and organized. We had their fried onion for the appetizer. Just the right size for two people. I don't like a lot of spices on my steak. I want to taste the steak. I had the house salad and steak fries. Their service was above average on this crowded Sunday evening. We enjoyed the rolls and they provide everyone free salted peanuts for all to enjoy.