“2 Things I loved! Food & Service!”

Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve fresh Seafood, Steak Chicken, and ribs also dailey lunch specials.
Little River, South Carolina
“2 Things I loved! Food & Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Place is small buy quite inviting! I was greeted by Andrea promptly! She explained the specials, and started me out with a she crab soup which was to die for! I had a seafood platter which was breaded lightly and tasted great!! I have to say don't let the looks fool you from the outside!!! I enjoyed having Andrea as my server and hope she will be working the next time I come!
Food A+ Service A+

• Visited September 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome Service and Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Our family had a wonderful dinner at this awesome cozy little spot in the inlet called Inlet Crab House! Good local seafood and great atmosphere! Andrea was our server and what a cute girl she was! Great smile and on point! We will request her for sure next visit!! We loved our experience and will return very soon!

• Visited October 2013
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I just wanted to say what excellent service I received recently while in Murrells Inlet. Andrea Sirbaugh is awesome!! She was very attentive and polite!!! We will be back!!!!!

“local”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

we have visited the inlet crab house many times for lunch and was very satisfied, but the other night was our first and last dinner. Now I understand that the lunch plates are cheaper and understandably smaller but at dinner the other night not only was our meal 3 dollars more but I can tell you they were a lot smaller portions very disappointed. My oysters were good but my wife had grouper and she said the batter was tough, she ate the fish but had to scrape of the batter. Myrtle Beach has many restaurants to pick from and we have eaten at many and the Inlet Crab House was the only one that doesn't offer local or senior discounts. They seem to forget that the locals are the ones who keep them in business in the off season.

1 Thank ernie995
carol m, General Manager at Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
We provide a very reasonable lunch menu for all our customers, if you eat at a lot of other Restaurants as I see you do our lunch menu is lower then most places, I also see the last review you gave us was a five star, so I take it you did not get what you wanted, you could have addressed this with management , maybe if you come in again you will find something that you like, but as you said there are a lot of restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area.

“Service was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We are here a couple weeks ago and we had a great experience! The she crab soup was amazing and our server Andrea rocked! She was so nice and polite and made our experience wonderful.