“Frequent visitors”

Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh Seafood, Steak Chicken, and ribs also dailey lunch specials.
Toledo, Ohio
“Frequent visitors”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We love to go to Inlet Crab House when we are in town. Wouldn't miss it! Always get the She Crab Soup but try something new too.Noel was our server today and was very friendly and helpful. Service is always great.

• Visited December 2013
carol m, General Manager at Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for visiting us at the inlet crab house, please come back and see us when you are in town.

thank you for your business, and Merry Christmas

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A local's favorite, and for good reason.”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

A great little place with AMAZING food and excellent service. The last time I was there, I had the shrimp and grits with the home made fruit tart for desert which I would highly recommend. I sat at the bar where my waitress Cathrine provided excellent and enjoyable service. She was knowledgeable of the food, and sold me on the wonderful tart. Will continue to frequent this place when I am in town. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
What a nice review, glad you came to visit and enjoyed your food and service, we take pride in make sure we serve quality food, Please come back and visit us , thank you for your business

Merry Christmas

the inlet crab house
Nokesville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, reasonable price and wonderful staff”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We were visiting the area and asked one of the locals there where could we find a good seafood place that is reasonable and they recommended Inlet Crab House. It was great and our waitress, Noel, was knowledgeable about the food there. She made us feel at home and answered all our questions. When we plan to visit again, we definitely will go back there.
The Farr Family
Nokesville, VA

• Visited November 2013
carol m, General Manager at Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
I am very glad you enjoyed your meal and the service please come back and visit us again when you are in the area. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

the Inlet crab house
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Surprising vegetarian options!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We ate here this past Friday because we were with relatives that wanted to come here for the seafood. We checked out the menu & saw that there were a few options for us, so we were OK with coming here. I had the pasta marinara, a salad & some hush puppies. First, I have to say these are the best hush puppies I've ever had. Amazing. The salad was fine, & the pasta was really good. The sauce tasted fresh & homemade. My son loved the kids pizza, & the kids pasta was a smaller version of the adult dish. We had some other sides, & they were all very good. Beer selection was OK. They had Magic Hat #9, so I was happy with that. Small place with cozy atmosphere. Our relatives seemed pleased with all of their seafood choices. We will definitely come back here. What a great find!

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“They say the "hole in the wall" places are the best!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went out for lunch today after a weekend full of turkey we wanted something different. Recommend by some locals while we were out shopping we stopped at the inlet crab house. When we pulled up we didn't think much of the place but it was to die for. My wife and I both got the grouper baskets and ate for under 30$! They were fried very lightly, which we love. Not only was the food great but our server was even better. I can't remember her name exactly maybe Angela? She was a short little blond girl, always had a smile on, and was very attentive to us. We will look for her on our next visit. This place was fantastic. The so called "hole in the wall" places are the best!