“Rented a Carolina Skiff Lost my Car Keys! :(”

Crazy Sister Marina
Ranked #5 of 19 Tours in Murrells Inlet
More attraction details
Owner description: Let your adventures begin at Crazy Sister Marina, where you can enjoy your vacation in a fun and exciting atmosphere! We offer public and private fishing charters, as well as fun-filled water activities such as dolphin watching, the Pirate Adventure, eco tours, parasailing, banana boating and more! We also offer various rentals including skiffs, pontoons, kayaks, paddleboards and jet skis.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Rented a Carolina Skiff Lost my Car Keys! :(”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We rented a boat all day and when I got ready to leave I couldn't find my car keys! I looked every where around the property after the boys cleaning up the boat said they didn't find them in the boat. I had to get a ride home to get my spares & returned to get my car again I asked about my keys, they said no. 2 weeks later I asked around again and everyone said No! As I'm leaving they said Oh yeah we have your keys!! REALLY! I won't ever rent from them again!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank megantracy

sc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect Experience”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We went on the New Inlet Princess and it was just the Best Unbelievable fishing trip I could have ever had. The staff was just awesome, they where there any time I needed them. They untangled my line twice, showed me how to bait my hook, told me witch fish should be kept and which ones should be thrown back. They went over and above. You know best of all they where professional all the way around. Did the whole day trip and rented an electric real from them, and thank goodness we did because every darn time the hook got to the bottom I had to pull up another fish, hated that lol. Then when you come off the boat they have people that will clean fish for you for 60 cents a pound. We have enough fillets to eat for awhile, but I'm going back to fish again this week. AWESOME

Visited August 2013