“Final Goodbye”

Crazy Sister Marina
Ranked #7 of 24 Tours in Murrells Inlet
More attraction details
Owner description: Let your adventures begin at Crazy Sister Marina, where you can enjoy your vacation in a fun and exciting atmosphere! We offer public and private fishing charters, as well as fun-filled water activities such as dolphin watching, the Pirate Adventure, eco tours, parasailing, banana boating and more! We also offer various rentals including skiffs, pontoons, kayaks, paddleboards and jet skis.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We chartered a boat to take us out to sea to scatter mom's ashes. It was not easy finding someone who would take us out for this type of charter. A friend of a friend recommended Crazy Sisters and it was an excellent recommendation. This group really knows how to run a business in a professional manner. From booking the boat to helping my elderly father get in the boat, every single person did their job in a professional, yet kind and caring manner. There were no surprises other than the large group of dolphins playing nearby as we scattered ashes. It was totally unexpected which made it such an amazing way to say good-bye to mom. Many thanks to Crazy Sisters and Captain White.

4  Thank TravelGirlRidesAgain
"well worth the money"
in 5 reviews
"the staff was great"

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had a great time jet skiing in the inlet. I loved the gift shop. Crazy Sisters is in a nice location, in Murrells Inlet.

3  Thank LJN-Monroe
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had so much fun on the dolphin watch!! They showed us all kinds of interesting things!! (We did not see any dolphins, just my luck, They said it had just happened once before, again my luck)We still had a great time!!

1  Thank Gatlinburgky
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We rented a boat all day and when I got ready to leave I couldn't find my car keys! I looked every where around the property after the boys cleaning up the boat said they didn't find them in the boat. I had to get a ride home to get my spares & returned to get my car again I asked about my keys, they said no. 2 weeks later I asked around again and everyone said No! As I'm leaving they said Oh yeah we have your keys!! REALLY! I won't ever rent from them again!

2  Thank megantracy
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We went on the New Inlet Princess and it was just the Best Unbelievable fishing trip I could have ever had. The staff was just awesome, they where there any time I needed them. They untangled my line twice, showed me how to bait my hook, told me witch fish should be kept and which ones should be thrown back. They went over and above. You know best of all they where professional all the way around. Did the whole day trip and rented an electric real from them, and thank goodness we did because every darn time the hook got to the bottom I had to pull up another fish, hated that lol. Then when you come off the boat they have people that will clean fish for you for 60 cents a pound. We have enough fillets to eat for awhile, but I'm going back to fish again this week. AWESOME

3  Thank Horseback Ridin... M