“Great place”

Price range: US$17 - US$32
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Huge portions ... Split the fish and grits w/my boyfriend, and we both had more than enough. Nice atmosphere/view. Friendly service.

1  Thank kalea_h22

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a lovely table on the second floor. My wife and I both had the delicious wedge salad. My wife had the shrimp bisque and I had the shrimp cocktail that was just the right size and sweet and fresh. She had the crab cakes which were generous and oniony. I had the shrimp and cheesy grits with ham and sausage gravy which was peppery huge and delicious. We were stuffed and the service was very good. Our only complaint was that it was evident they like to turn the tables, so everything came out quickly.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have a place at Litchfield Beach so we are in this area alot. We came to this restaurant at the recommendation of friends who have a place down there as well. I would say that we have avoided these restaurants, because it is classic tourist fare...
First, the view of the marsh is nice. Secondly, the food was very tasty and well prepared.
But our poor wait person had not been appropriately trained. First, appetizer was just forgotten. Then we ordered a Sauvignon Blanc and a Cabernet Sauvignon showed up. Salads arriived, meal salads for us...appetizer sized salad for our daughter. So she changed it...but we still were charged the appetizer price. Half way through our salads , our dinners arrive! She apologizies...she didn't think they would come out so fast...During the process of our meal I went up to the hostess stand and told them things were not going well...To no avail. No one showed up to check on us. So... food ok, view ok, service awful..Not worth the trip back.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went on a friday night at 730 pm in June with a group of 11 girls. The restaurant is beautifully done inside, great bar area, nice tables, a wall of sliding doors/windows to see the view.

The wine menu was large, and the drinks of all kinds were very good. The menu had so many great options, it was hard to choose! I had the mahi mahi grilled and I ate every bite of it.

Our server was very professional and knowledgeable. Even offered and correctly split up our bill into separate checks.

My only negative thing to say is the hush puppies were not that great. They were more fried part than corn bread, and I like a hush puppie with more corn bread in the middle that is lightly fried. These almost tasted like fried dough. Not so good.

After dinner we walked right out the back door onto the marsh walk and spent some time down there!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Although can get a little noisy the food more than makes up for it. Awesome every time and best seafood around - thick flounder, nice shrimp and hushpuppies - oh my ! Great service, upper floor has views of docks and inlet as well as lower but not as much. Save your pennies though - not your $9.99 special - lol Shared with friends and they make it their stop each time - say it's the best they have had and thankful we pointed them Dave's way. Also nice stroll around dock board walk and special vendors set up - nice night out.