“Great evening stroll” 5 of 5 bubbles

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great evening stroll”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We decided to check out Murrells Inlet one evening while staying in Litchfield area, what a great spot. Park on side of road nearest water by all the restaurants, the boardwalk goes between water and restaurants, lots of live music being played on a weekend evening at least. View is very pretty, great place to grab a beer or bit to eat.

Visited July 2014

Ashland, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Boring”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I had been looking forward to spend time over at the marshwalk at murrell's inlet since I planned my vacation months ago. Never having been there, I thought I would find tons to do and have a great time. When we began to drive down the road to the marshwalk, I should have turned around before I even wasted my time. We saw a sign saying "welcome to the marshwalk." As we drove ten seconds up the road to find a parking spot in an almost empty place, we passed another sign that said "thanks for visiting the marshwalk." My first reaction was... that was it? A few restaurants and one shop? We pulled over and parked thinking there must be more to do over by the inlet. I should have turned around at that point. Was it low tide or are we experiencing a drought? The boats were sitting on mud in the water and tied to the docks as if they were gonna get anywhere. A five minute stroll up the walk, and we reached the end. Nothing looked appetizing, nothing looked appealing. I turned around, got in my car, and came back to a place more happening. Go to the marshwalk if you're 70 years old and that's your thing. It's not something for the younger crowd.

2 Thank jdwatkins
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Where is the quaint fishing village, I love so much?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I live in Myrtle Beach,and I consider Murrells inlet to be a "small place of heaven on earth". I went on July 29 my birthday to eat. I am sickened by the carnival like atmosphere. Why make a perfect place into a place like all others? Makes me very sad and angry. Is money always the most important thing in life?

Visited July 2014
Boston
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Faneuil Hall south . . .”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Local crafts, pleasant surroundings, and people walking around with drinks in their hands . . . take away the drinks and it could be any touristy area on a Friday night. But Murrell's Inlet is truly gorgeous.

2 Thank IsabellasGrandma
Hudson River Valley, New York
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A MUST for anyone visiting the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

One of the best parts of my first visit to South Carolina ! A MUST for anyone visiting the area. Would LOVE to go back again!

Visited May 2014