“Flo's was great”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Frederick, Maryland
“Flo's was great”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We sat outside on the deck by the water. It was a nice evening with a great breeze. The service was good and our server's name was Janice she was super friendly and kept the blue moons coming. My husband had the blue cheese crumble kabobs, he said they were excellent. I had the boiled shrimp with a loaded baked potato. It was a super fun place! I would go back there again.

Visited May 2014
FlosPlace, General Manager at Flo's Place, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you so much for the bubbly review and compliments in Janice and some of our newest menu items! We appreciate your review and hope to see you soon!

“Janice is the best!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I went on a solo vacation and heard about Flo's while at the pool. I decided to give it a try and had the best time! It's right on the inlet and it was a beautiful evening so I sat on the patio. My server, Janice, was the sweetest and helped make my food selections. I had the crab attack which is a crab cake between fried green tomatoes!!! It was HUGE and YUMMY! Since they are known for their Louisiana fare, I had the red beans and rice with sausage for my meal. Large portion and very good! I was Janice's last customer so we chatted it up over a drink. Thanks Janice for keeping a single gal company! You're the best!

Thanks you so much for writing this review! I am so glad that you heard about us at the pool and decided to give us a try! Janice also complimented on how much she enjoyed waiting on you. You will always have a friend at Flo's! Thanks again.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had the shrimp PoBoy and it was great. The service was quick and great. The server (Shannon) was very polite and she was the one that recommended me on what to get. I will definitely go bad again!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Angela A
Thanks for the great review and compliments on our service and food! We hope to see you soon!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food & service”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The blackened trigger fish and sangria were the perfect ending to a day at the beach. Our service was great, courtesy of Shannon! Thank you!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank EmHokie02
Thank you for taking out the time to write a good review about Shannon and our Blackened Trigger fish dinner which is one of our specialties.
High Point, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food,Good drinks,Awesome waitress”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I came into Flo's for dinner with friends. Food was great. I was really impressed with the slaw most places dont get it quite right but flo's did! Drinks were good. Janice was our waitress she was super friendly and helpful. She was on top of everything we did not have to wait for refills or keep her running around. That was awesome! I will definitely visit again. Thanks Janice for great service thanks Flo's staff for the good food!

1 Thank kbarringer1010
Love your review, thanks so much for saying such great things about Flo's! We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!