“Very pleased!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy sitting on the balcony and soaking up the oceanfront view.
A Place at the Beach V. Our oceanfront unit is on the top floor, right center. View of the pool from the balcony.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Enjoy sitting on the balcony and soaking up the oceanfront view.
A Place at the Beach V. Our oceanfront unit is on the top floor, right center.
View of the pool from the balcony.
Pool and barbecue area on upper left side.
Apache Pier on the left
Oceanfront view of Myrtle Beach.
Comfortable living room area.
Dining room area with a view of the ocean.
Updated kitchen with new appliances
Sunsets from the balcony.
Master bedroom
2 twin beds in the spare bedroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
byrdley20
Overland Park, Kansas
“Not much provided for guests, but we adjusted and had fun”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My family of 5 stayed at this condo Sep 3-9, 2017. Let me start by saying that we had a great time in Myrtle Beach! That was, after we adjusted to the condo that did not meet our expectations upon arrival. First, the good: The location was good, the view was amazing, the pool was great, the balcony was nice. There were a lot of sand & water toys provided in the closet, including beach chairs, umbrellas, body boards and noodles. Walking to the beach every morning was just perfect! Enjoying the pool in the afternoons was nice, although it became shaded pretty early (around 4pm). Inside, there were lots of dishes, cooking tools, etc, so we were able to successfully eat breakfast and lunch in the condo every day and then find a restaurant for dinner each night. The sleeper couch made for a fun movie night for the kids - but WAY too uncomfortable to actually have someone sleep on it. Ok, now for the not-so-good: We arrived around dinner time, so we didn't have much time before bedtime for the kids. When we went to go put them to bed, we discovered there were zero sheets on any of the beds. I figured they were in the linen closet (which they probably were), but it was locked and the keys didn't work. I quickly called the owner, Erin, but she didn't answer. I double and triple-checked her phone number on the note on the fridge, but she never answered. I left multiple messages. I then tried texting her, but no response. I also tried contacting her through TripAdvisor. Upon doing that, I decided to check the listing again to see if anything was mentioned about linens. I discovered that, indeed, the listing said that linens were an extra charge! I had missed that and I also missed a message from the owner about it in our conversations prior to our trip. It would be $60 extra for linens! We don't travel all that much, but that seemed silly to me. Of course we want linens on our beds! Luckily we found some light blankets in the hall closet and were able to get through the nights using those as sheets. But we didn't have any pillow cases. We also discovered that there were no towels (hand or bath) or dish rags. Erin did finally respond to my TripAdvisor message saying that she just got back in the country and that I could go to Walmart and get linens. So the next morning, we went to Walmart and purchased linens for the whole condo. I can chalk that one up to me not reading the posting or my email closely enough, but I would've appreciated a phone number posted on the fridge for someone who was going to be available upon my arrival. Furthermore, it seemed like the condo was stocked for the cleaning lady instead of the guests. There were only 2 rolls of toilet paper to be found, only 1 small handsoap (for 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen), no dishwasher detergent (so we hand-washed everything), no trash bags, and zero tupperware for storage of leftovers. Maybe my expectations are too high by expecting these items, but all of these things have been provided at previous condos I have rented. We had tons of leftovers throughout the week and we had to use glass bowls covered with glass plates to store the food in the fridge. We had to make at least 3 trips to Walmart to keep buying things that we expected to be provided. The moisture level was also very high in the condo, but that's fairly normal on the waterfront, from what we've experienced. Overall, we had a really good time. Once we accepted that we were just going to have to deal with all of the shortcomings, we enjoyed ourselves better. It was just a tough way to start our vacation. For the next guest that is a coffee drinker - buy #4 cone coffee filters from Walmart. There are tons of filters in the cupboard, but they are all the wrong size and shape. I was tired of going to Walmart, so I just dealt with some occasional grounds in my coffee as a result of the wrong filters.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Sep 2017
Our oceanfront unit is self-catering. We provide plenty of beach chairs, pillows, blankets, and a fully equipped kitchen. The balcony is a perfect place to enjoy the sea views and enjoy your breakfast, lunch, and sunsets. We have been renting this condo for more than 10 years and get many repeat renters and guests who return each year to relax and enjoy the condo and beach. Renters can order linen service if they wish. Our linen service provider can provide all sheets and towels for a flat fee of $60. Some renters prefer to bring their own sheets and towels. We strive to create a relaxing place so you can enjoy your vacation in a great location with wonderful sea views.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing