La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$170
Official Site
US$227
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$157
Hotels.com
US$213
US$227
All reviewsboiled eggsacross the streetyogurtclean roomscontinental breakfastallow petshotel is in a great locationwould stay here againup to datelqmicrowavescmbboardwalk
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was surprisingly pleased with the accommodations. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable (and I have a sensitive back/neck)! The staff went above and beyond to be helpful with suggestions of places to see, restaurant selections. They even caught a mixup with my reservation, saving me hassle at checkout. I chose to extend my stay here by two days instead of going to an oceanfront property. I am so glad to have stayed here and will certainly come again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years the service is always great nice clean rooms the whole hotel is kept clean and nice it's also pet friendly so I always bring my dog. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was our first stay at a LaQuinta hotel since we heard they were pet friendly. This LaQuinta was very clean and in an ideal location across from Broadway on the Beach. I especially liked that there was not any smell of cigarettes in the hallways or our room, as some hotels/motels smell awful of stale smoke. They put out a nice breakfast in the lobby - cereal, yogurt, waffles, bagels, muffins, etc. There is a large, grassy area designated alongside LaQuinta for dog walking - my only complaint was that even though there were doggy bags available on both sides of the walking area, it seemed that nobody bothered to use them to pick up after their dogs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Winchester, Virginia, USA
Reviewed 11 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The place is nice however the hotel allows pets. When inconsiderate guests leave their dogs in the room and they bark for hours, it is a major inconvenience and very disruptive. This happened during my last stay. I contacted the front desk and the woman didn't seem too bothered by my concern over the barking dog and said that without knowing what room the dog was in, she couldn't do anything. I had to leave my room, and go up to the next floor to figure out what room the dog was in, After I did that, I contacted the woman at the front desk again, who then said she would try and contact the owners of the dog. Needless to say, the dog barked for over 2 hours. As annoying as it was to have to listen the dog, it was equally annoying that I had to leave my room to search for the barking dog. Doesn't the hotel have staff to do that? THE HOTEL SHOULD HAVE A POLICY THAT PROHIBITS GUESTS FROM LEAVING ANIMALS IN THE ROOM UNATTENDED, and hotel staff should not act like it's an inconvenience to address such a problem when it occurs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo