“BEST HOTEL EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!”

Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach
Ranked #74 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 16 May 2007

I stayed at the fairfield inn and it was the best hotel stay experience I've ever had. Their front desk employee's were REally welcoming and really nice. Their rooms were as clean as could be and the entire hotel is 100% smoke free so that made me even more happy. Their breakfast in the morning was great, I got to make my own waffles, and it was nice getting free wireless internet on my laptop in my room. Plus it's literatly right behind this great club called Kryptonite, a one minute walk, but far enough that it cannot be heard at all. And its directly across the street from Broadway At The Beach which was very convient and got to see fireworks from my hotel window! The entire hotel staff made me feel like family and tended to my every need. I will stay there again and again when I travel to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
5  Thank anne6248
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach

Reviewed 13 May 2007

We stayed at this hotel as part of a RaceTickets.com package deal for the NASCAR Darlington weekend. We expected an average hotel, but got a nicer-than-average staff, clean rooms, and a very nice selection at the breakfast. The one thing we felt was missing was a mini-frige. Room 116 is in the back corner of the hotel and very quiet! The location is easy to spot -- just look for the monster-sized Planet Hollywood globe. Broadway at the Beach shopping/dining/entertainment is just across the street. The beach is only 10 mins drive away, too. We'd recommend this location, but not as home base for Darlington Raceway -- it's about 2 hrs drive away.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZoomLady
Reviewed 10 March 2007

We stayed here during a two night stay for business/pleasure. My husbands company had booked us at an Okay hotel for the first night but after reading reviews I decided to book the Fairfield for our second night so we could be close to Broadway at the Beach. The hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable w/ upgraded bedding. Since we were there during the off season we did not care about being on the beach and the rates were lower. We splurged an extra $10 for a jacuzzi suite. It was also very nice! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area for a night or two and here for shopping, nightlife, or business. It is nowhere near the beach so that is a problem for on season beach goers! Also, It is located by Planet Hollywood, but across the street from Broadway at the Beach. You can either cross the busy street or spring for a cab. If your looking for something directly in Broadway then the Hampton Inn is the way to go, however, it was $60 more per night!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2007

We stayed at this hotel for five nights in early March. Everything was perfect. It was clean, roomy and the staff was wonderful. Our particular room had one bedroom and a kitchenette. Great location to Broadway At The Beach. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
2  Thank PhiladelphiaBenny7
Reviewed 18 September 2006

Just stayed there last weekend. We got a room with a Jacuzzi tub- it easily fit 2 people in it and was in the main part of the room (there's another tub in the bathroom). It was a smoking room which we didn't realize until we got in there, but it really didn't smell much like smoke. Other than the jacuzzi, the room was average. Bed and pillows were comfy. The continental breakfast was pretty good- they had a wafflemaker and good coffee. It's not right at Broadway at the Beach, you have to cross a major street, but it's definitely within walking distance. Don't know if I'd want to walk late at night though- the Hampton Inn is right smack in the middle of the mall if you are looking to stay out late and walk home. Overall, a decent room at a good price.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2006

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in May. We were very pleased. The entire hotel has been refurbished. Carpet, paint, curtains, bed linens, and lighting. This property is within easy walking distance of Broadway at the Beach, which offers an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment.

High Point, N.C.

• Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank tony827
A TripAdvisor Member
Gorham Maine
Reviewed 17 April 2006

Great location right next to Broadway but the room was nothing special. I think a country Inn is a better choice, even the Microtel has a bigger room for less money and the Hot tub was "on the fritz" as they always are at Marriott hotels. If you want to be close to shops and your not worried about space this is fine. The beds are very comfortable. The staff is nice but that's as far as it goes.

• Stayed: April 2006