“Great value for the money”

Arcadian Dunes Resort
Ranked #108 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Allentown, PA
“Great value for the money”
Reviewed 20 July 2007

We have stayed here 3 years in a row now. The price and location is perfect for all your Families needs. We rented from the owners, and now that they are locals, they provide linens and towels. This is an added bonus from previous years. My Daughter just loves the pool here, and the tennis courts. Plan on staying here again and again!

• Liked — Price
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Myrtlebeachbum

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cleveland
Reviewed 8 June 2007

I have been going to Myrtle Beach for 10+ years and we have always stayed at Arcadian Dunes. We have never stayed in the same condo twice (not for any particular reason) and we have never ever had a problem. There was never a problem with cleanliness or the staff. Harry's is a wonderful place to hang out to eat or get a few drinks. And the walk to the beach is 2 minutes tops. Not ten minutes. And with that you get to avoid the noise from any partiers out late on the beach. The condos are spacious and allow for plenty of people to fit comfortably. Having all the amenities of home is convenient and you can always stop back during the day to heat up a quick lunch. I am 23 yrs old now and continue to stay at arcadian dunes even when not on a family vacation. Its a home away from home.

• Liked — Value, Size, Pools/Hot tub, Harrys
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank AmyRN
Florida
Reviewed 6 November 2006

We have been visiting Myrtle Beach once or twice a year for the last 3 years. We love staying at Arcadian Dunes. The pool area, with hot tub, steam, and sauna is great. The walk to the beach isn't bad at all and if you are a jogger, the area around Shore Drive is perfect for a quiet morning run. The game room is a plus if you have kids & my husband and I love "Harry the Hats" restaurant. The food is great and the staff is excellent! If you are able, it is best to look at the unit before renting. The degree of cleanliness varies and some of the units are a bit outdated. Be sure to bring your own paper products & extra linens, pillows and bath towels. Some of the units do not provide enough. I had to wash towels everyday on one trip! Overall it is always a good vacation. We will be back.

• Liked — Great location
  • Disliked — Could have been cleaner
  • Tips/Secrets — Take extra towels & linens
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank suekretz
pittsburgh,pa
Reviewed 8 August 2006

My husband & I along with our 2 small children, stayed at arcadian dunes for a week in July & cannot say enough great things about our stay!!... I do have to say that in looking for a condo here, I came across quite a few that seemed very outdated & not as clean as I would have liked, so I took my time before booking anything & found a wonderful condo that was up to date & very clean & cozy & I felt very comfortable having my 2 children stay there.. It is very family oriented & the pools are kept very clean.. the only downfall I have to say is the walk to the beach...granite it is "down the street", BUT, with 2 small children it is quite a hull!! arcadian dunes is a HUGE complex .. there are many condo's to choose from, ones that are pretty far away from the beach & those that are much much closer..my advice if you have children, especially small children, is to pick a condo as close as you can to make your walk as easy as possible!! North Myrtle is a great place for families & is absolutley beautiful.. Arcadian Dunes is an affordable & convenient place to stay & we will definatley be vacationing here again in 2007'!!mYRTE

• Liked — great for the $$
  • Disliked — proximity to beach
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Mitchellkidsmommy
Savannah, Ga
Reviewed 11 July 2006

I got to see more of this place than I wish I had while we were on vacation in Myrtle beach. My sister rented a room here and it was far less than what we expected. She saved very little compareed to us and her condo was nowhere close to as nice (we stayed at the Sands across the street and were very pleased). My sister and her kids had to walk quite a distance to get across the street to the beach. Also, this particular room was nto very clean and was very out dated.

My advice is to spend a couple extra dolalrs and stay at an oceanfront resort.

• Stayed July 2006
4 Thank declanf

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 15 June 2006

Our first year (2004) we stayed at Arcadian Dunes we were delighted. The condo (closest building to beach) was on the second floor overlooking the pool. We had a great time - and the price was easily in the budget. The condo was clean and the walk to the beach was not that bad - even though we had (at that time) a 6 yr old and a 2 year old.

So we went back the next year (2005). Same condo. The bathrooms were gross, mold everywhere. My wife cleaned the sinks, toilets and showers. Other than that, we still had a good time just like the year before as the area is a great location to enjoy all of MB.

We are going back this year (2006) only we've requested a different condo. This one has been promised to be clean and updated. A little farther walk as the building is next to the closest to the beach. Next year my little one wil be 5 yrs old so we're going to Disney World instead!

Stayed June 2005
3 Thank murphyg6
pittsburgh, pa
Reviewed 20 July 2005

if you are interested in a great place to have a family vacation any time of the year this is the place!!! we had a great time, the beach is only a few minutes from the condos and the pools are a great place to enjoy the sun of South Carolina...the condos on the 3rd floor have vaulted ceilings and give you a huge feeling of space the rooms were very clean and the kitchen was equipped with everything we needed....I am truely considering moving to this complex in the near future....it is close to the beach and to all of the major attractions in Myrtle Beach, you can't ask for better, going back in the fall maybe I won't be back until spring LOL

• Stayed July 2005