We usually stay in oceanfront resort properties when we travel to Myrtle 3-4 times a year. We look for the newest property with the best value (amenities vs. price). As two 30+ women, safety, relaxation, and cleanliness top our list of needs. We always go to Margaritaville and decided to look into the Hampton Inn at broadway this trip. I was surprised to find a decent govt rate and what looked to be a nice hotel.
When we arrived, we were delighted with the overall layout and design of the whole property. A room is a room, and ours was clean and up to date, with everything we needed--nothing unique to "write home about" but the lobby area, generous common terrace, sundeck, indoor pool, pristine workout room, and accommodating staff made this a must return property.
We now have a "go-to" hotel in Myrtle Beach that perfectly suits our needs as an adult couple sans kids, who just want a place to truly relax and enjoy the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway