This hotel has nice comfortable clean rooms, and indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna, a delicious hot breakfast and is right in the same parking lot as all the Broadway at the Beach attractions.
What sets this place apart though is its amazing staff. Everyone we encountered before and during our stay was exceptional.
Rooms - 2 Queen beds with white duvets. We had a view of Broadway at the Beach which was nice, but we were weren't really staying here for the view. Wifi is included with directions for connecting in the room.
Bathroom - Neutrogena products were provided. Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body lotion and even a disposable facial wash cloth.
Breakfast - Make your own waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, hot oatmeal, fruit, bagels, toast, cereal, yogurt, coffee, juice and milk. Food was kept fresh and they had an attentive and friendly breakfast attendant.
Location - Can walk to all attractions at Broadway at the Beach. We were there for Wonderworks and Magi Quest specifically. This hotel is located at the end of Broadway closer to Magi Quest.
Front Desk - Very friendly as well. She even had menus for most of the Broadway at the Beach Restaurants. After a very unappealing lunch at Planet Hollywood, we asked the front desk about dinner. She pulled out several menus and for what we were looking for (something close and casual since we were taking (2) 7 year olds, she recommended Margaritaville. Front desk even called over there to ask about their children's menu for us. Food and service there were outstanding.
We weren't in Myrtle Beach for the beach so this was the perfect spot for us. It's only a few blocks to the beach if you wanted that and just a block or so the Myrtle Beach Convention Center if you have need to go there.
Overall, this was an excellent hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway