Stayed 6 days,only because we paid in advance. The room was terribly dated,filthy,and nothing worked properly. The maid came in and threw towels on the table and that was all she did. I asked her to make the bed and was told that they only do that if they want to. I told her that it was made the first day and she said that the other girl must have wanted do it. No one touched the room again until I asked them to PLEASE cleane the tub. She sprayed cleaner in it and that was all she did. Our anniversary has been ruined. Do Not Waste Your Money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Club Resort is a multi-level, mixed use resort property, meaning that some units are owned in whole, year round by owners and some are owned by timeshare owners and managed by a board of directors. To offer potential guests the most accurate information please include the unit number in your review. As a mixed use property the units can vary in their decor, housekeeping and maintenance. All guests have access to all the resort amenities such as the indoor pool, outdoor pools, grill area, tennis courts, basketball courts and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sands Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Club Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Hotel Myrtle