US$306
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$168
US$157
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$358
US$338
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront desklocal gymmarriott hotelsthe breakfast areahard boiled eggsalabama theaterbarefoot landingwaffle makertanger outletcomplimentary breakfastan upgradei highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortablebeach towelsyogurthousekeeping staffstaying at this hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Hotel. Very close to everything, we walked most places. Staff was very friendly and helpful.I will be visiting again in the near future. Maybe the visit will be with family.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
309beckyk, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I hope this was meant to be for us...but we are a Fairfield Inn!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice stay here. The front desk staff was very helpful with suggestions and our needs. The breakfast was your standard fare. I would stay here again. It's close to beaches and several restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
309beckyk, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Myself and four other fellow employees stayed here for four nights. As we were each driving a large vehicle, we were told we could only park two on the property. This made no sense as there was ample parking space available. In order to avoid an unpleasant situation though, we parked three off site at a shopping center. Our last night we brought all the vehicles back and parked them in a completely empty rear parking lot so we could load our luggage and be on the road early the next morning. We were informed by the on duty manager that they would tow our vehicles if we did not move them out of the EMPTY parking lot and back off the property. Never in 24 years of staying in hotel for business have I met such an uncaring, unprofessional individual. She was even more unpleasant than the musty odor of my room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank David H
309beckyk, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We do apologize that you couldn't park all 5 of your motor coach buses on our parking lot but our lot is not big enough for 5 buses.
We did however try to help you find other alternatives for the 3 other buses that could not park on the lot.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I was there for a golf trip and the Fairfield inn was centerally located to where I was playing Golf. Very good breakfast and it was a mixture of hot and cold foods. The bedding was good and the staff was very good.

Room Tip: not close to the beach
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
FairfieldMBNorth, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I was visiting MB to be with a very ill family member, so maybe my attitude is colored by my stress. There were several things not to my liking, but they were small. I chose it based on location and that we had stayed there when it was a Hampton. I can see why Hampton dumped it. The breakfast seemed adequate, but nothing I ate was good.

There was no microwave furnished, which I had failed to notice. However, there was one in the room, and I couldn't get it to work--if only to reheat my coffee. The morning I left, I searched and found that it was not plugged in; the cord would not even reach the receptacle! When I complained, the poised and gentle woman at the front desk explained no microwave but that it was put into the room "for your convenience" ! Am I missing something here?

Be careful, the shower tub is quite slippery and the curtain lies on the slippery floor by about 6". It apparently cannot be replaced or shortened according to MARRIOTT, which apparently owns it. Wifi worked for me one day/night, but not the next. I will not return to this hotel, although it was not horrible.

Room Tip: 4th floor was quiet--not many guests
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

This hotel has never been a Hampton Inn, but I am very sorry you had so many issues with your stay.