US$293
Hampton.com
US$161
US$134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$244
US$220
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$306
US$281
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

All reviewsfront desklocal gymmarriott hotelsthe breakfast areahard boiled eggsalabama theaterbarefoot landingwaffle makertanger outletcomplimentary breakfastan upgradei highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortablebeach towelsyogurthousekeeping staffvery nice hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This place hands down have excellent service!!! The staff Tiffany Workman, Bianca, and Joe made my stay great, they met my every need. Great location for every attraction. When I come back I'm definitely staying here again, I slept beautiful but not to mention the affordable price. Great job guys

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank playas188
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and share about your experience. Our staff take great pride in not only meeting but exceeding your expectations and we will make sure to recognize Tiffany, Bianca, and Joe for their hospitality. It is also wonderful to hear that you got to enjoy your trip and get a great night sleep. We look forward to your return visit the next time you are in the area!

Safe Travels,
Ashley Neumann

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Another wonderful Fairfield! I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels, mostly Fairfields. This one is one of the best I have been to. From the wonderful, friendly , very helpful front desk staff, awesome and delicious breakfast , and the friendly housekeepers, this hotel can not be beat! Don't miss out next time you visit Myrtle Beach! You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DStread22
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and sharing your experience. It is wonderful to hear that our team took care of you and made your stay a memorable one. We will make sure to recognize them for their services. We hope you will visit us again soon!

With Hospitality,
Ashley Neumann

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time. Not disappointed at all. Rooms are uktra clean the staff are very attentive and ensure your stay is a memorable one. The location is not bad at all with restaurants nearby.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
309beckyk, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Myrtle Beach!

Becky

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn Marriott in North Myrtle Beach from 7/23/17 - 7/25/17. Hotel was easy to find, close to the attractions I was there to see, was clean, well-kept and offered a number of amenities that aren't the usual for a great price. Best thing about an excellent hotel was the staff... Bianca, Tiffany, Sean and Johnathan went above, beyond and into the stratosphere to make a traveler feel welcome, comfortable and at home. My trip had a rough start, as the event I was there to see as an early birthday celebration was cancelled at the last minute, and Tiffany and Sean took those extra giant steps that went a long, long way to easing the disappointment. They all were considerate, patient (I kept somehow demagnetizing my key cards!), warm and friendly at a time when it made the difference between a successful vs a failed vacation trip...I highly recommend this hotel, and this extraordinary staff!

Room Tip: My room was quiet, comfortable, well-lit and the a/c unit almost silent; was well-satisfied with the first one assigned.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you very much. I will make sure they all know they made you trip better! We sure hope you come back on your next trip to Myrtle. Maybe another better birthday celebration!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Hotel. Very close to everything, we walked most places. Staff was very friendly and helpful.I will be visiting again in the near future. Maybe the visit will be with family.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
309beckyk, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I hope this was meant to be for us...but we are a Fairfield Inn!