“wow!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Asheville, North Carolina
“wow!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We always go to Ciao when visiting the beach every year. We usually go twice each trip because there are so many choices. Great wine list, knowledgeable staff, great desserts and fabulous main dishes. I have been to almost every Italian restaurant in the area and this is by far the best. They are high-end, definitely not kid friendly, and reservations a must. I hate to tell anyone about this place because the word is getting out and its harder and harder to get in during peak season!

1 Thank EasyNC

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Italian food on the beach”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I and our two small kids agree that Ciao is the best Italian food hands down... We loved the food, atmosphere, and service so much that we ate here twice on our week long vacation. Josh is an awesome waiter who is friendly and brings great service to an exceptional level. I am Italian and am very picky about real Italian food, and I can promise you this is it. The chicken parmigiana and the linguini with white clam sauce are just some of our favorites. This restaurant should be on your list for truly authentic Italian food and great service. Please don't miss this great establishment.... You can't go wrong...

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Elena O
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Italian in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were not sure what to expect this time at Ciao as our last visit was lacking. However, this time they were firing on all cylinders. The polenta and shrimp appetizer was perfect with a sauce that was just right. I had the special of the night which was snapper over angel hair pasta in a delicate red sauce. Loved it! My wife and good friend each had grouper francese which they have had at Ciao's before, but this time it all came together. My wife and I had an excellent Malbec reserve. I would have given this meal five stars except for two things-- the loaf of bread is very good but when we asked for another loaf, we were brought an inferior loaf. When I confided to our server that we didn't like the second loaf, she brought us out a basket of the far superior original loaf. Also, they serve Parmesan already powdered; I much prefer the real thing. Finally, our server was great!

• Visited June 2014
“This food never disappoints.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Don't judge this restaurant on its outside. The food is amazing. The menu extensive. Try the exotic bombe for dessert. They were out of it last night though. Very small and a reservation a must. There were people waiting literally hanging over my booth. I think the staff could have asked them to wait in another place. We never miss stopping here when in the area. Oh, closed on Sunday !

Berkeley, California
“Great service in an authentic Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great service! We had Ben, the best waiter. The wine selection is phenomenal, and the food is just as good. It's really an authentic Italian restaurant, with a small, intimate setting. My only complaint is the seats in the booths are very saggy and you therefore sit too low relative to the table.