Oceans One Resort
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$58
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
US$207
US$178
Travelocity
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
1,427 results
All reviewsacross the streettype roomfloor to ceiling windowspool arealazy riveramusement parkstainless steel appliancesavenue pierbedroom condowasher and dryerfamily kingdomocean frontour home away from homejacuzzi tubfull kitchenmaintenance staffroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Just returned from a week's stay at Oceans One Resort. Our Type 7 unit was on the 5th floor with a spectacular view. Our unit was clean and spacious for a family of five. My children shared the bedroom with two double beds, while my spouse and I shared the Murphy Bed in the living room. It was surprisingly comfortable, and we really enjoyed the sounds of the ocean each night as we left our sliding glass door open to the balcony. We took advantage of the stocked kitchen and prepared several meals in our room to save money. My three children ages 6, 14, and 15 loved the pools, oceanfront activities, and fishing on the nearby pier. My greatest joy was watching the dolphins play in the ocean from my balcony view. I wouldn't say this is a five star hotel, but it is clean, well-designed, and relatively quiet considering the heavy traffic in the area, and a great value!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and had a great view of the pools, beach, ocean front, and piers.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie B
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I decided to stay in Myrtle Beach an extra day with our sons and just started driving to see who had vacancies...it was spring break so we were not hopeful. We came Oceans One and fell in love. Not only was our room, clean and looked awesome that staff was as equally great! Robert and Margo we will never forget you!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank vjsingpraise
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Just returned home after spending our winter vacation @ Oceans One Resort for the third year in a row. As usual, we were greeted warmly and efficiently, by the office staff; and this good service also extended to both the housekeeping and maintenance employees. We had a two bedroom/two bath condo with a fully equpped kitchen - everything we needed to make life comfortable. We enjoyed our oceanfront view with our early morning tea and coffee, or relaxing after-dinner enjoying the beautiful sunsets. Oceans One is within walking distance of the new boardwalk and ferris wheel - both offering spectacular ocean views. We appreciated Oceans One's close proximity to all amenities such as restaurants and golf courses, and of course shopping. All in all, another wonderful winter vacation. Needless to say, we've booked Oceans One for next winter, and will think of our happy times there during the cold Canadian winter.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer69
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My wife and I have just returned to Canada after spending Jan, Feb and MAr 2012 at the Oceans One Resort in Myrtle Beach. This was the fourth consecutive year for us and we just love the place. Over the past four years we have met approximately thirty couples, "Snowbrds" from Canada and the northern States, and we have become life long friends with most of them. Oceans One management and staff pride themselves on having a dedicated number of "returnees" each year, a testament to their daily efforts to please each and every visitor. Oceans One is ideally located to major shopping malls, great golf courses, Broadway at the Beach and the famous Boardwalk. It is on the ocean front and every condo has a fantastic view. We always rent a two bedroom unit and the one assigned to us had all the ammenities necessary for day to day living.
We highly recommend Oceans One as the place to spend your winter months. The current "Snowbird" clientele will welcome you with open arms, entertain you with card nights, bingo nights, pot-luck meals, group restaurant outings etc.... You will be HAPPY you chose Oceans One as your home away from home.

Room Tip: The two bedroom units ( e.g. 704, 1505 ) are ideal with a large master bedroom overlooking the ocean. The end units ( e.g. 1501 or 1508, 1701 or 1708 ) offer panoramic views of Ocean Boulevard and all the night lights along the Grand Strand.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BLAZER27
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This was my first experience in staying a month down south. Staying at Ocean One was the best choice for me. I immediately felt at home. Everyone was so friendly and went out of their way to welcome me. This included all the staff at Ocean One and also the guests. It was like a big family. There was always something going on. Everything was so clean and well kept. I had a ball. The condo was beautifull. With all the rooms overlooking the ocean, it has such a calming effect and it is great to watch the sunrise in the morning. I invited some friends and they were very impressed. They are planning on coming again next year. The location is excellent with the boardwalk,beach,restaurants and such great shopping. Roberte from Grand Falls NB Canada

Room Tip: Corner units are the most beautifull rooms that I have ever seen. I had a 2 bedroom and was perfect because I was alone and when I had company the had their own roon and bathroom. Lots of space. Everything I needed was available in the unit. Washer and dryer dishes etc..
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends