“Jones”

and 1 more site!
Oceans One Resort
Ranked #35 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I want to say it was best hotel experience overall. Thanks to michell for checking me in she was great. I wish i couldve stayed longer then just the weekend. But i will be back. It was clean staff were great.loved the room and the furniture .and the elevator anouncing the floor u were on cool.i cant wait to come back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
gmoceansone, General Manager at Oceans One Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thanks for the wonderful review. I also like to hear the elevator anouncing the floor you are on. Many people get off at the wrong floor and this helps correct this. It is a nice feature on some of the newer elevators that are now in service. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,382)

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Came in March 21 and was greeted by Teresa whom I must say is just awesomeness! She quickly checked us in and she even remembered me from previous visit! I loved the personal touch she puts in! The room 2008 was great. Spacious and great ocean view. On the last day we decided to stay an extract night and I would like to thank Linda for her kindness and patience. Mathew take it easy on her I have a feeling she will be one of the resort's finest asset! My family enjoyed the stay and will visit again soon.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for the great review. We are glad you choose Oceans One and hope to stay your first choice always. Linda is a great asset already and know she will just get better with time. She has a star personality and thats the best trait to have. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My girlfriend and I came to Myrtle Beach for our 10 year anniversary as well as my birthday and Oceans One Resort was a beautiful place to stay.

Our check in went smoothly thanks to the help of Michelle, and when we got in our room we were very pleased; however, there were a few mishaps during the week that made out stay less than perfect.

First, random people (not hotel guests) would walk through the pool gate and jump in the pools and hot tubs. Second, I was woken up at around 2 am because there were ppl sitting outside of my room door goofing off. I get having fun, but come on the doors are paper thin. Third, one afternoon we came back from lunch and decided to change for the pool- while changing the housekeeper walked in on us. She knocked and opened the door at the same time so there was no time to react before she was in our room AND she had already been there that morning so I don't have any idea why she needed to come back. She quickly closed the door and left. I called the front desk and was told they would figure it out. I never got an explanation or apology. Finally, on our last night (my birthday) we came up from the pool to get ready to go to medieval times and there was no hot water. I called the front desk and there was an issue with a pipe that was causing it and I was told they would have it fixed ASAP. After almost 2 hrs I had to give up and just wash my hair with cold water in the sink bc I had a show to get to.

Minus all of that our stay was ok. The resort really is beautiful, but we just will not come back. I understand things happen, but the housekeeper walking in on us changing without an apology or explanation as to why she was even walking into my room was too much.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank mwilli36

Thanks for the great review. I am sorry your stay was less than perfect and I assure you we try our best. All properties have random people enter there property at times and pool hop. This is the reason we issue pool bands to be worn so that security and our personel can identify who belongs and who doesn't. We also did have a water leak that had to be fixed during your stay that affected the whole building so it was a priority. We hope you can overlook the items that are out of our control and know we fix them in a timely manner. Hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My family and I enjoyed a long weekend before our daughter went back to college. We had a two bedroom suite on the 20th floor and the view was great. The beds were so comfortable I actually slept better than I do at home. I especially loved having the master bedroom on the ocean front side and listening to the ocean at night. Teresa checked us in and even though we arrived after 11:00 PM she was very helpful and pleasant. We enjoyed the heated outdoor pools and the outdoor hot tubs since the weather was still a little cool. Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
gmoceansone, General Manager at Oceans One Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thanks for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed the beds at Oceans One. The new toppers with the down comforters have been a big hit and are very comfortable. Its what I use at home and it is what we wanted for our guests.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We had a wonderful week at Oceans One. The resort was very quiet and we did not hear our neighbors at all! Our favorite things about the resort were
1.) It was very secure. Key cards were needed to get in and out of the building and wrist bands were needed for the pool. Also, the grounds and parking lot had 24 hr security.
2.) The resort's location. We loved how it was so close to the boardwalk and action of the strip.
3.) We loved the adult/family atmosphere. We are a young couple and have lived out our college years, so we were happy about it being quiet!
Overall, this was an excellent trip at a great value! (Always ask about deals!) We will be spending our next vacation in Myrtle Beach at Oceans One.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Kakie07

Thanks for the great review. The points you mention are the very reason many people stay with us. We often get complaints that we will not take someones kids without the parents being here with them. The family atmosphere is what we are about. If you are looking for a party, you might as well go somewhere else. We love all guests and want to ensure that their hard earned money is enjoyed with a relaxing, wonderful, stay at Oceans One.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

My first time staying here with friends and I was amazed on how it felt like a home away from home! Very modern decor!! Not over priced and I will visit again! Theresa in guest service was sooo sweet.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Oceans One is a great place for a mini getaway. When the winter weather has everyone inside and locked down, 60 and sunny at the beach is a treat. The room rates are also off season rates and make the weekend getaway a steal. Hope to see you again soon and we are glad you chose Oceans One.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Once again me and my husband wintered at Ocean One, we find the accomodations to be excellant. The location is central to all of the main attractions and golfing. The staff from top to bottom are most helpful a big ThankYou to Lynn,Miss Liz and her crew,to John and Robert, Matt & Duane and all the girls at the front desk . If it's a carefree vacation you want try this resort.John and Janet Jackson

Room Tip: We love our spot on the 10th floor, three bedroom.