“Julie M” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Julie M”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Loved everything about our stay from the time we got there until the time we left. Customer Service and room service was excellent! Linda checked us into our 2 bedroom suite. Loved the view, set up was perfect for our family. Beds were soooo comfortable we didn't want to leave!! Kids enjoyed the nice warm indoor and outdoor pools even on the cool days of our visit. First time to Myrtle Beach from WI and can't wait to go back!!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
gmoceansone, General Manager at Oceans One Resort, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thanks for the great review. The new comforters have been a big hit for us. Many of our guests have commented on them and the comfort they provide. I use the same at home and wanted no less for our guests that stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
Woodstock, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

My girls & I stayed in a 3 bdrm/3 bath condo at Oceans One. Linda helped us make the reservation, answered my many questions & promised it to be just as beautiful as the online pics on their website. When we arrived, Matt helped us check in, double checked our room upon our arrival to be sure it was just right before handing us the key & assisted us anytime we had any questions about the room or the area. The staff there was terrific. Our room was always very clean & very comfortable. The views were awesome!!! We stayed on the 8th floor & had ocean front views. The only complaint we had on our trip was the weather which obviously was out of their control! It was pretty cool &/or rainy so we did not get to enjoy the outdoor pool even though the water was very warm & nice or go in the ocean which was freezing cold. We are looking forward to coming back when the weather is warmer & hope to stay here again. We had a wonderful time & the place was great. Exceeded our expectations. We usually use our timeshare for vacations, but I preferred this to those properties & the price, I felt, was very reasonable.

Room Tip: no noise issues, very quiet building, felt very private & was very spacious. Loved tat it had f...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the great review. We get asked all the time if our rooms look like the pictures on the web. We require the homeowners to keep all the rooms the same for this fact alone. Consistency and quality is the goal and the rooms look exactly like the web except for the upgraded bedding we have added. Hope to see you again soon!
ithaca, new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was a special trip to bring my daughter to Myrtle Beach for her 1st visit. Perfect suite 2 bedrooms (801) - clean from top to bottom; comfortable beds with nice linens & comforter; ample towels; TV's in living area and both bedrooms; fully stocked kitchen (stainless steel appliances and washer/dryer); and the VIEWS - floor to ceiling windows provided views of the ocean and the city from every room; baloney large enough for four chairs and two end tables. You could wake up to the sunrise from the front bedroom/living room and watch the sunset from the back bedroom. It was a quiet, relaxing place and large enough to provide privacy for the four of us when desired. The pool areas and hot tubs were kept clean and warm enough to be enjoyed; exercise room was sufficient; second floor lounge area clean and well stocked. Parking was across the street but seemed ample. The 24 hour security guards provided a secure experience that we appreciated. Teresa handled my reservation and also checked us in - she was very helpful and friendly; when we needed a light bulb the maintance man brought it in minutes; and our housekeeper was the ABSOLUTE best I have ever had. She kept our unit clean, towels stocked (special thanks for the hand towel), wastebaskets empty and yet never "bothered" us - little things like this make a vacation stressfree.
We did appreciate that there was no sales pitch for the condo's or anyone hounding us to look like some resorts do.
The only "complaint" we did have was that we asked ahead if there was a business area (computer, printer) available and was told yes. When we need to print some coupons for area attractions, the printer didn't work so we were unable to take advantage of discounts.
We are looking forward to our next Myrtle Beach trip and the opportunity to enjoy your resort again. Also recommend Oceans One to everyone. It is so hard to find a clean hotel with good customer service and excellent housekeepers along the beach.

Room Tip: End suites with floor to ceiling windows provide great views and excellent lighting. If heights bot...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you had a good time here and look to see you again soon. All vacations are special for the memories they make are never forgotten. We are glad we could be a part of yours and hope you and your daughter will cherish them always. I have a 10 year old son that makes me smile every day and the memories he creates for me are priceless.
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel has it all when you are looking for a clean, safe, beautiful decor, entertaining environment and a price pleasing to the pocketbook. When I go to Myrtle Beach, I am looking relaxation, not worring about what-ifs. I feel safe and well taken care of with all the conveniences of home and that is what you get here. Happy vacation to you all.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the great review. We do all we can to give our guests the feeling of a safe and friendly environment. It is not always easy but we try our best to accomplish this as part of our mission statement. Hope to see you again soon in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I want to say it was best hotel experience overall. Thanks to michell for checking me in she was great. I wish i couldve stayed longer then just the weekend. But i will be back. It was clean staff were great.loved the room and the furniture .and the elevator anouncing the floor u were on cool.i cant wait to come back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for the wonderful review. I also like to hear the elevator anouncing the floor you are on. Many people get off at the wrong floor and this helps correct this. It is a nice feature on some of the newer elevators that are now in service. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Came in March 21 and was greeted by Teresa whom I must say is just awesomeness! She quickly checked us in and she even remembered me from previous visit! I loved the personal touch she puts in! The room 2008 was great. Spacious and great ocean view. On the last day we decided to stay an extract night and I would like to thank Linda for her kindness and patience. Mathew take it easy on her I have a feeling she will be one of the resort's finest asset! My family enjoyed the stay and will visit again soon.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you choose Oceans One and hope to stay your first choice always. Linda is a great asset already and know she will just get better with time. She has a star personality and thats the best trait to have. Hope to see you again soon.
Newnan, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

My girlfriend and I came to Myrtle Beach for our 10 year anniversary as well as my birthday and Oceans One Resort was a beautiful place to stay.

Our check in went smoothly thanks to the help of Michelle, and when we got in our room we were very pleased; however, there were a few mishaps during the week that made out stay less than perfect.

First, random people (not hotel guests) would walk through the pool gate and jump in the pools and hot tubs. Second, I was woken up at around 2 am because there were ppl sitting outside of my room door goofing off. I get having fun, but come on the doors are paper thin. Third, one afternoon we came back from lunch and decided to change for the pool- while changing the housekeeper walked in on us. She knocked and opened the door at the same time so there was no time to react before she was in our room AND she had already been there that morning so I don't have any idea why she needed to come back. She quickly closed the door and left. I called the front desk and was told they would figure it out. I never got an explanation or apology. Finally, on our last night (my birthday) we came up from the pool to get ready to go to medieval times and there was no hot water. I called the front desk and there was an issue with a pipe that was causing it and I was told they would have it fixed ASAP. After almost 2 hrs I had to give up and just wash my hair with cold water in the sink bc I had a show to get to.

Minus all of that our stay was ok. The resort really is beautiful, but we just will not come back. I understand things happen, but the housekeeper walking in on us changing without an apology or explanation as to why she was even walking into my room was too much.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mwilli36
Thanks for the great review. I am sorry your stay was less than perfect and I assure you we try our best. All properties have random people enter there property at times and pool hop. This is the reason we issue pool bands to be worn so that security and our personel can identify who belongs and who doesn't. We also did have a water leak that had to be fixed during your stay that affected the whole building so it was a priority. We hope you can overlook the items that are out of our control and know we fix them in a timely manner. Hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.