“Very nice stay at Oceans One”
Review of Oceans One Resort

and 1 more site!
Oceans One Resort
Ranked #37 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed in May 2014—before the big seasonal rush—and cost was very reasonable for this quality property. Location is wonderful and room was spacious and very clean. Only concern was very poor wi-fi (I know I shouldn't work on vacation, but I do). I could get online, but it kept losing my signal. Front office (which is across the road) says that they are planning an upgrade. We really enjoyed our stay and will return!

Room Tip: For a couple, consider Floor Plan 9 that's only available on the second floor. Bedroom is on oce...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stuartwil

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I have been staying at this resort since it's opening. it has everything you can ask for, great location, near the boardwalk and malls, spectacular view, friendly staff , clean rooms and good service. We are going back for three months this year and maybe 4 months next year .John the maintenance guy is very reliable and so nice and the others as well. The mattresses are so comfortable, our friends that came to visit said they had the best sleep ever.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gaetane3
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed in room 206 from June 5 to 9. My husband and I traveled with our adult daughter and boyfriend. It was nice to have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. This condo is a great spot for those who don't like elevators or high rises. The stairway led right to the room from the unloading area. The parking lot and the office are across the street, and parking is free. Make sure you have your parking tag in sight. The livingroom was nicely appointed. The bedrooms (one king/ two queens) were very comfortable, bathrooms were clean and roomy, the kitchen was the perfect space (granite tops, and stainless appliances) to make a quick meals so we could head out to the beach, etc. It was great to have a washer and dryer in the unit, too. This unit had 2 sliding glass doors to balconies that overlooked the pool area. Some reviews said it was loud due to the pool, but we didn't seem to mind. The pools looked nice, but we are beach lovers so didn't make use of the area. There's kiddie pools and a lazy river as well. I loved the sliding glass door in the master bedroom. The weather that week was fabulous so we were able to keep the door open through the night. It was awesome to listen the ocean lull us to sleep and even more incredible to wake up to! The 2nd Ave. Pier is within short walking distance. It's a dollar to enter the pier. It looked as though Myrtle Beach is renewing. There's a beautiful new walkway between 2nd and 16th Ave. My only negative comment would be that this condo is set next to public beach access so the beach was a little crowded at times.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here may 19th until may 23rd... The hotel was beautiful! Nice clean room, wonderful ocean front condo! The bed was very comfortable, bathroom was nice and big and the kitchen comes fully equipped! The staff was nice and friendly the maintenance man even helped my girlfriend fix the seat belt in our car! I would definitely stay here again. Very nice hotel

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Krystle S
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We just returned from our 5 day vacation at Ocean's One Resort. It is a beautiful hotel with breathtaking views from the balcony! We stayed in a one bedroom condo (type 10). For the price we payed, the room was extremely small!!!! If we ever return to this hotel (which is doubtful because I've stayed at a lot nicer for a lot less!!!) we would definitely go with the 2 bedroom! I will say the staff was very friendly. Angela was great at check-in!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here for one night which nearly cost us $300 which I think was a little over charged! But when we got to the room it was nice and cozy with a nice view just very high up (18th floor) the couch was dirty. (Don't keep light colored furniture if you can't keep it clean). The bathroom was a little dirty so I took my Clorox and cleaned it myself. The bed was nice and big. And the kitchen was convenient. Expected more from the pool area compared to others we saw close by. And it sucks they don't have a parking deck why do we have to walk across the street. Overall my stay was nice not sure if I will go back if the price is the same.

2  Thank BDoloresR
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Oceans One offers a great experience from the moment you arrive. Kenza, the clerk at the front desk check-in was great! My wife and I stayed from 6/2/14 thru 6/6/14, and would have loved to stay longer. Oceans One was clean and family friendly. They do not allow smoking on the premises. The view of the ocean from the balcony was great. The room layout was excellent. Our room had two queen beds and in the dean close to the balcony, there was a hideaway bed. We also had a fegrig/freezer, and a stove and microwave. The bedroom was situated in such a way as to allow complete darkness when sleeping, and also minimized any sound that might come from surrounding rooms. Next time I am in Myrtyle Beach, I plan to stay here again.

Mike W.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family