“puPlace”

Ranked #35 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Nepean
“puPlace”
Reviewed 4 April 2010

The staff hospitality puts this hotel condo well above and beyond.(General Manager Ray, Lynne, Warren, John, Fred, Ms Liz, and my own angel Ms Shirley.

The hotel is in prime location close to;
Broadway At The Beach
Restaurants
Airports
Walmart and of course Costco

I highly recommend this hotel for singles, families, and snowbirds

Colleen & Claude Ottawa Ontario

1 Thank colleenOttawa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
Ottawa
Reviewed 26 March 2010

My Wife and I have just returned from Myrtle Beach and had stayed at Oceans One for almost 3 months this winter. All I can say is the resort is # 1 in Myrtle Beach. It's location right on the beach is ideal for views of the ocean and the city. We stayed in a 2 beadroom that was all glass from ceiling to floor, and the views are breath taking. The hotel is new and modern with all the facilities that you need for a perfect vacation. All the hotel staff are warm and friendly, from the maintanance and housecleaning, to the front desk where Lynne and Warren are there to help with questions or concerns and always have a smile. Even the GM Ray is available if he is needed. I highly recommand this property and will return next year for sure.

Steve and Cathy Matheson, Ottawa Canada

1 Thank Peeweeottawa
Ottawa
Reviewed 23 March 2010

Every condo has a beautiful view of the beach and ocean and being a very light sleeper I was ecstatic that the condo was sound proof. Very clean (although the furniture had a few scratches, to be expected I guess) and the cleaning staff were prompt friendly and thorough.
Had a problem with my TV and within 1 minute of calling someone was knocking at my door. Turned out to be finger problems with the clicker. Exceptional service.
Walking distance to various sports bars (had to get my hockey fix). Could also walk to fishing piers restaurants and amusement parks
Many organized activities from bingo to pool parties and casino afternoons. Thank you Colleen Claude and Judy. Even had a bestball golf tournament where quite a few nongolfers participated. All in all a very easy place to meet people. However the only downfall was that due to the popularity of these activities the meeting area was usually crowded.
Probably the warmest indoor pool I have ever been in and the hot tubs were a welcome site after a day of activities.
I highly recommend Ocean's One as your vacation destination in Myrtle Beach.And oh did I mention FREE long distance calls.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank MOOSE05
virginia
Reviewed 21 March 2010

living room furniture not comfortable. view was great. local restaurants were good.

Cedar Rapids IA
Reviewed 19 March 2010

We were very impressed with our first winter stay at Oceans One, Myrtle Beach SC. Our rooms were large and spotless. Our maid was a sweetie and so helpful and the maintenance people were very helpful also. The staff provided many socials which we enjoyed . We learned to play several new Domino games. We also met lots of new friends and spent much time with 4 other couples. In fact we plan to visit Tom and Mary Tousignant in Minn this summer.

Lynn and Warren in the office were so helpful (Ken and Warren really connected)

We have made our reservations for Jan and Feb 2011 and are going to be in room 1202. We are looking forward to returning again.

Ken and Marilyn Gooding
6933 Doubletree Rd NE
Cear Rapaids Ia 52402

Kanata, Ontario, CANADA
Reviewed 4 March 2010

As a Snowbird I stayed at Oceans One in Jan & Feb 2009 and again for Jan & Feb 2010. This resort condo is on the ocean front (Ocean Blvd) and close to all major routes, restaurants, shopping malls, pubs and golf courses. The Management team of Ray, Lynn & Warren are excellent. The condo has several long term visitors, Snowbirds from the Northern US & Canada who stay from Nov to Apr and who organize activities on a weekly basis. This place is ideal if you want to relax, meet new friends, have all the conveniences and enjoy Myrtle Beach.
My wife and I enjoyed the past two years so much we have reserved again for Jan, Feb & Mar 2011. Hope you read this and join us.

Lorna & Garry Allen
Kanata, Ontario, CANADA

Inez, Ky
Reviewed 1 February 2010

I have stayed in a lot of the other Hotels and resorts in the area and only one other even compared to Oceans One. Very spacious and super clean rooms. I highly recomment the type 10 room. Beautiful views, wonderful staff and great ammenities. The only think I would change is the parking. It;s across the street and sometimes you have to wait a long time just to cross. However, I will be back.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family