“Patricia massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Awakening Spa, Oceana Resorts

The Awakening Spa, Oceana Resorts
More attraction details
Owner description: Leave stress at the front door as you immerse into a truly magnificent experience at the Awakening Spa in Myrtle Beach. We ensure that you will return home relaxed and invigorated. Each one of our Myrtle Beach day spa services are customized to each individuals’ needs.
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Patricia massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Patricia was awesome! I received a deep tissue massage. I would highly recommend her! She was made me feel very relaxed and was highly professional. I walked out if there relaxed and rejuvenated.

Visited October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Danbury, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Couples Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I have done couples massages in several other places and this was one of the best. We started off with the 30 minute mineral bath. It was nice but the tub was a little smaller than we would have liked. We then had the couples massage with Courtney and Gwen. They both did a fabulous job. We finished up with a half hour in the private sauna which was the perfect end to our experience. One of the other people in our party also did the pregnancy massage with Courtney and she was very happy with her massage also.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nancy Y
Brooklyn, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing "So So" Massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We took the couples massage which included a one hour mineral bath, followed by a side-by-side Swedish massage, then a little time in the sauna. The tub could have been larger and the massage could have been more intense. But it was relaxing.

Visited September 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Massage Service - 8/13/13”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I treated myself to a birthday massage and I'm so glad I did. My masseur Anthony was very capable and exerted the right amount of pressure on the areas I needed it the most. It was a very relaxing hour spent and kicked off a great birthday for me! Added touches were my own robe and shower amenities. The front desk receptionist was also very nice and helpful. If we ever are this way again, I will definitely plan a visit.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank L P
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BEST spa in myrtle beach (and possibly anywhere else)!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have been to many spas (mostly in New Jersey) but my boyfriend and I went to myrtle beach, sc for vacation. We decided to do a spa day together on 8/24/13 to relax before we took our journey back home. My boyfriend was a little skeptical at first but I drug him along. The pricing was average (people who say its too expensive must have never been to a real spa before). The woman at the first desk (Theresa) was absolutely amazing. She was the person who made this whole experience. From the time we walked in she greeted us with a smile. She was extremely friendly and warm hearted. We immediately started our experience with high expectations. Theresa guided us to our dressing rooms and explained the procedure which helps because sometimes you dont know what to wear or expect during a spa session. After that she led us to a very elegant room with dimmed lights and served us cold glasses of water. We waited no more than a couple of minutes until she led us to our first part which was a couples mineral bath. It was in a beautiful room with a large jacuzzi tub. Theresa quickly explained what was going to go on and then we were left privately in the room for thirty minutes to relax and lay together in the jacuzzi. We then were led into the room where we would receive our couples massage. My masseuse was Kassandra and my boyfriend had a young girl I believe her name was Gwen. They both did amazing jobs! They made us both feel very relaxed and comfortable. The massages were very enjoyable. The hot towels on your feet and back make the massage feel so good. After our hour massage was up we didnt want it to end. We then we left in a private sauna room to relax and sit until whenever we felt as though we were ready to go. Theresa and the two girls who did our massages we great people and made this a very enjoyable experience. My boyfriend and I will 100% be back every time we are close to myrtle beach!!

Visited August 2013