“Simply wonderful”

The Awakening Spa, Oceana Resorts
More attraction details
Owner description: Leave stress at the front door as you immerse into a truly magnificent experience at the Awakening Spa in Myrtle Beach. We ensure that you will return home relaxed and invigorated. Each one of our Myrtle Beach day spa services are customized to each individuals’ needs.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Booked a SPA morning the day before running in the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon - 13.1 miles :) My first half marathon and driven in from Atlanta the day before - I wanted a relaxing morning while my hubby played golf and this place WAS AMAZING! So upscale and lovely but the staff was so nice not snobby. Had a fantastic massage and liked the place so much asked if they could squeeze me in for a facial as well and they did...Great morning, peaceful and prepped me up for a great race the next day. Kristale, Courtney (massage) and Emaily (facial) took wonderful care of me that day - I will be back!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Patricia has magical fingers, after my massage she offered time in the sauna and kept me hydrated which was the cherry on the sundae!! She totally knows how to make a person feel like royalty. I entered the spa tired and sore and left rejuvenated relaxed and looking forward to the stresses of work!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My friend and I were in Myrtle Beach on a golf vacation and decided to spend
a non-golf day getting a couples massage at the Awakening Spa. We were
greeted warmly by Theresa who was very pleasant and personable. We started
our spa experience with a 30 minute mineral bath which was nice but the tub
was too small for two people. After our bath, we had a 60 minute couples
massage with Courtney and Gwen. Courtney's massage was very relaxing and I
enjoyed it very much. According to my friend, Gwen was exceptional! She
has had many massages and she told Gwen afterwards that she had just given
her the best massage she has ever had. That is extremely high praise!
After the massage we relaxed in our private sauna for 15 minutes before
ending the day in the relaxation room where Theresa sliced us an apple and
prepared a hot cup of tea for my friend. She even provided us with the
addresses for three restaurants for us to consider for a drink and appetizer
after our massage. She was very helpful. With the exception of the
too-small tub, this is a first rate facility with a very professional and
friendly staff and excellent massage therapists. We thoroughly enjoyed our
experience at the Awakening and we'll be back next time we are in Myrtle
Beach.

2  Thank Colonel1976
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Patricia was awesome! I received a deep tissue massage. I would highly recommend her! She was made me feel very relaxed and was highly professional. I walked out if there relaxed and rejuvenated.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I have done couples massages in several other places and this was one of the best. We started off with the 30 minute mineral bath. It was nice but the tub was a little smaller than we would have liked. We then had the couples massage with Courtney and Gwen. They both did a fabulous job. We finished up with a half hour in the private sauna which was the perfect end to our experience. One of the other people in our party also did the pregnancy massage with Courtney and she was very happy with her massage also.

1  Thank Nancy Y