“Excellent”

US$49.40*
and up
Time Warp at Carolina Opry
More attraction details
Owner description: Time Warp is the all new show in Gilmore’s well-known Good Vibrations series! The best music of the 60s, 70s, and 80s, blended with rich multimedia screens, special effects, and elaborate costuming. This fast-paced, high-energy show will take you back to the decades that brought us the best in American popular music – Journey, Elton John, Whitney Houston, Boston, Led Zeppelin and The Temptations – just to name a few! We guarantee you won’t see anything like this on the Grand Strand!
Chesapeake, VA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great music from growing up with a bit of a story line and comedy. I love the personality of the theater and workers. It's really nice.

Warrenton, Virginia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun show for all ages”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We took out children, ages 13 and 8, to see this show. Neither were interested in going and were begging to stay at the hotel, but I had already bought the tickets so they had no choice. We arrived and were pleasantly surprised to find out we had front row seats. Somehow I missed that when I was ordering the tickets. It was a little close, but not so close you had neck strain. With the tap dancers, All That, from America's Got Talent, it was nice to be able to see the footwork up close. My husband and I are in our early to mid 40's and knew all the songs that were performed. I think I annoyed a gentleman sitting beside my husband, 4 chairs away, because I was singing with them (quietly). The older gentleman beside me didn't seem to mind and appeared to be enjoying the concert. I was not expecting the Cheech and Chong skit, which took me back many years. The kids didn't get it of course and I didn't bother to explain everything about the original show (i.e. marijuana references). My kids did recognize several songs from music we listen to and said they really liked the show. Drinks and snacks are sold, but it's not cheap. Think movie theater prices or so. There is also a gift shop that had some nice items in it too. I don't understand some of the negative comments about this show that I read. No one is going to look exactly like these singers or sound exactly like them, but I think they do very well with the performers they have now. Performers will change as time goes on so things will vary some, but that can't be helped.

2 Thank JenCinVA
Schenectady, NY
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun night out”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Liked the musical selection a lot. It's just a fun night out to do something a little different. The musical selections are very diverse. I didn't like the comedian, but I don't like dumb comedy in general.

Crofton, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great music”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Loved the music! Great show! All the hits from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Very professional. A little pricey, but so well done, it was worth it

Silver Creek, New York
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I actually wrote my review of the Carolina Opry based solely on this show. A great show with a bit of comedy, great performances by the cloggers, and well performed song choices and costuming. The show is reasonably priced and moves right along, filling every minute with entertainment. Definitely a show not to be missed!

Visited July 2014