“Worst restaruant I have ever been to”
Review of Ocean Garden Buffet - CLOSED

Ocean Garden Buffet
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Food terrible Was not hot and quality bad, Service bad. They should have told us they were closing and not seated us. Failed to credit coupon to ticket, Brought water with no ice, it was warm. Could not get someone to cook our food at the fix your own chinese buffet. Screwed up the credit card payment. I will never go to this place again.

1  Thank Sam C

Reviewed 7 August 2012

My parents love going to Ocean Garden when visiting Myrtle Beach so we went again this year. I think it has declined a bit in recent years. I have to agree with other reviewers who say there wasn't much seafood. It is an average quality buffet and the price is not bad. The food is okay - not great and the servers were friendly. I would go back (if my parents make me). :)

Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

Went for an early dinner, not as much on buffet as the monster coupon book brags. A lot of the food had been sitting a while, normally my kids take off at a chinese buffet but they were having a hard time finding anything they liked. The ribs were good, but that's about it. Go somewhere else, there's plenty of other restaurants around.

1  Thank sarahjane0603
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Went here expecting seafood at a decent price. I'm not a picky eater but this was terrible! The other two people I was with agreed it was awful. I would not eat here again if it was free!

1  Thank carpenoctemx3
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We went here a few times for the crab legs. On our last and final visit I waited over 25 minutes for crab legs that are supposed to be on the buffet. I saw another person getting a refund and asked for the same treatment. They told me that because I had drank some of my drink they would only refund half price. I explained that I only had come for the crab legs and there were none on the bar, and they just kept holding me off. I took my refund and warned about 15 other people coming in that they didn't have any crab legs, nor had they had any on my visit and they were smart and left. Someone came behind me and asked for a refund also. I will never ever set foot in this place again and I think they should be ashamed for false advertisement of items on their buffet.

1  Thank jcheek