“It's not that hard...”

Ranked #707 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 September 2013

my family is on vacation at myrtle beach. Our hotel is right down the road from this location. We stopped there one evening to grab something to eat to take back to the pool with us. My mother-in-law ordered a whopper with cheese. She had to repeat that she wanted light condiments on her sandwich three times, and after the guy working the drive thru still couldn't understand her, she just told him no ketchup or mayonnaise. when we got to the pool, we started to eat and realized that they had not put cheese on her sandwich. We took it back and she explained to the MANAGER working the front counter what had happened. The manager then accused my mother-in-law of not ordering what she actually had, and brought the guy that had been working the drive thru up to the front counter to verify what had happened. he basically called her a liar to her face and the manager insisted that she did not order cheese on her sandwich and proceeded to charge her extra for it. They finally remade her order, but not without screwing it up again. They gave her fries instead of onion rings. Several days later, my husband and daughter were out and decided to get a burger. Since the only fast food places in this area were here and McDonald's, we decided to give it one more shot. We ordered two combos and a chicken nugget kid's meal. We also got a three piece of the buffalo chicken strips to try. We had to wait about five minutes before anyone even came to the window to take our payment, and then another ten minutes for our food. Before we left, we checked to make sure everything was in our bag that we ordered. When we got home and started eating, our fries were hot and fresh but that was about it. Our chicken sandwiches were old, as was our daughters nuggets. On top of that, they didn't even give us the buffalo strips. They were regular chicken strips. As a former manager of a fast food chain, I can honestly say this is unacceptable. I understand that everyone makes mistakes but this staff really needs to get it together. If you can't put together a simple food order, maybe you should consider another place of employment.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I ordered two burgers from their value menu and a small french fry. The fries were cold and there were THREE individual hairs on the cheese on my burgers! It was disgusting. I've eaten here several times and NEVER had a visit that didn't have some kind of problem. Staff are unfriendly, unhygienic, and uncaring. Will NEVER eat here again. HAIRS on the food!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stopped in to grab a burger after playing put put at jungle golf next door. Ordered our food. Had to take back back one burger because it was prepared the way we ordered it. We sat down in the dining room to eat and I noticed water spots on my tray. Looked up and the ceiling all around the air condition vents were green with mold and dripping onto the tables. Not just the vents the ceiling tiles too. It was totally gross. I mean if you looked up you couldn't miss it. My husband said something to one of the ladies working there and she just shrugged her shoulders and said oh well.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

As a vegetarian, sometimes I have to give up eating out at fast food restaurants with my friends if they are going to a burger joint. Well not if we go to Burger King! They have Veggie Burgers and I love them! I have them fix them like a whopper with pickles, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mayo, onion, and cheese. Add Onion rings with spicy onion ring sauce and a tea and OMG it is wonderful. It's nice to know you can remain vegetarian and still have fun out with your friends.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I always order a Jr. whopper without onions, and what do I get onions. I was number 180. they were calling out orders 183,184, etc. I finally said hey where is my 180? oops. told the cook to just take off the onions off and give it back to me. my hamburger was cold. , instead of making me a new one, they only remove the onions. ugh.