Sea Cove Motel
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$234
US$203
US$105
US$236
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
US$288
US$253
US$227
US$202
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2011

My family and I had at great time the rooms were very spaces and clean. It's a peaceful place for a family. Over all its a value for the location.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Very friendly staff!!! Rooms where very clean over all we had a great stay and will be back :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ashley n
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I have stayed at his hotel numerous times. After reading the other reviews,I decided to make sure I leave a positive review. This is a quiet hotel for couples or small families. Helen is the manager and she does not mess around. If you hace come to the beach to have some fun and relax this is the place to stay. If you want to party and carry on or have a bunch of kids that act like maniacs, you should go some place else. The hotel is clean and we have never had any problems or seen any bugs and it is in a great location!You are able to sit on your balcony and watch the people and cars on Ocean Boulevard. For those customers who are disrespectful. loud, inconsiderate of others vacations or property or who want to drink and act like fools, you might want to consider another place. Otherwise this is a great place to spend your vacation. I would recomment it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank purplepassion15
Reviewed 28 July 2009

We went to the beach for a family WEDDING. My neice and her family rented a cottage from Sea Cove. The first night there, there was a gang fight in front of the cottage. When my neice complained to the owner she did not even care. Then she constantly screamed at the kids in the pool so they had to play on the beach. Then she fussed about the kids playing in the gravel. Then she called me on my cellphone to scream at my neice about the kids that were at the cottage with there father. She constantly walked her dog around the cottage and we feel that she was spying. My neice informed her that her brother was getting married Saturday on the beach and then would be having a small non alcohol reception at the cottage with some other family that were staying at other hotels for the wedding. She said okay but that visitors could not play in the pool and that visitors could not stay late. All was good or so we thought. We were coming back from the wedding when the owner screamed at my 80 year old crippled mother to get off the property. She was not a tenant and all vistors were to leave immediately. Then to make matters worse, she called 911. Two police officers rode up on bicycles and she instructed them to evict my neice and her family. We did not have time to toast the new bride and groom or even cut the cake. We had to throw away over $200 worth of food in the trash because we had to leave that moment. She single handedly ruined this couples wedding reception. We will NEVER stay there again but will tell all of our friends/family so this never happens to anyone we personally know again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank gsbird
Reviewed 28 July 2009

the service was horrible ,we had to clean up our on room,not one time did they come to ask to clean the room,but they didn't mind coming to see what was going on over there. she evicted us 1 day early for having a visitor come to our room.the staff screamed at my kids for playing to loud in the pool. then she ran them out of the pool and so we went back to the room and then she preceded to walk over there and scream at my kids once again for playing in the rocks.this hotel is not worth the money that we paid .our vacation was ruined,she would not give us a refund so we had to go home because we paid $835.00 for thursday-sunday and we was kicked out at 10:00pm at night.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family