Bathroom smelled like mildew. At first i did not notice because when i checked in I was was sick with a head cold. The TV barly worked even after complaining about it twice. So glad I did not need the internet to complete my work because it was speratic at best. that was if i could even get it to conect at all. When i complained was told I am not having any problems my phone is working. The pillows where a joke i ended up going across the street to walmart and buying my own. I was on the round floor and they have the window screwed shut so you cant open it. What if there had been a fire i would have been trapped in my room.
I stayed 2 weeks. As I am working a temp job in Myrtle Beach. I thought of staying another 2 weeks and just changing rooms. Till i found out the price of the room would have been almost double to what i paid the first 2 weeks.
Also the noise level is OK if you are use to living in an APT. I thought there was an elephant in the room above me the first week.
The only good thing about the place it was right in the middle of the 2 locations i am working at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay