We stayed in an efficiency king room, not much in the way of frills, but the bed was comfortable.
After researching multiple options in Myrtle Beach, the decision was made to stay here. After making the reservation at Suburban, we were inundated with condo, villa and cottage "deals". By the time you get to the bottom line on the "deals", the prices are not as good as they are made to appear. By the time you figure in cleaning fees, condo fees, booking fees, plus a couple more "fees", then add on some taxes, the vacation budget takes a larger hit than planned. This room has a kitchenette, small table and chairs, king size bed and a single occasional chair. Hopefully a trip to the beach does not include a lot of time planned in the room. Navigation to restaurants is easy, as is access to the convention center (approx. 2 miles). Staff is attentive to your needs, accessible by phone after 11:00 pm. We enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay