Returned after a 3 yr hiatus to MB. Then remembered why we love coming here. We booked via Hilton points & were upgraded to corner suite OF room although we did have to get manager's approval and waited add'l 3 hrs to get to our room. Only the bathrooms were completely OF-wall to wall 1/2 windows; w/a standing glass door shower, double sink & private toilet. Evelyn&Crabtree toiletries provided. Beautiful to shower while watching the surfs! Hopefully no one saw in?! Wrap around balcony gave us beautiful sun-rises (northview) from our bedrm & LR! Rollaway beds were actually comfortable. Small refridge/microwave/bar sink. Free-wifi & breafast buffet w/gold/diamond status. Breakfast was good, esp. their grits & oatmeal, made to order omlets were hit/miss w/the ingredients missing, but still ok. Eggs so/so; bacon great; sausage too salty; and biscuit & sauce-yum! "Order' COKE in the morning! Coffee is always good & fruits were fresh. If you arrive at the line 1/2 within closing, expect to wait, they start putting things away exactly on time (10am weekdays/10:30am weekends). Elevators were more problematic this year since we were in the middle flrs, needed to go up b4 going down. Pools were re-finished - but by midday, saw white foamy stuff in the pools (???) saw ppl cleaning pools daily in the early mornings; I took towels off the chairs after an hour if no one claimed it and used the chairs, esp ones under the umbrella. Waitresses took orders by the pools, didn't use the Kids' clubs/activities. Yoga on the beach near the steps @ 7am. Beach was really shelly this year w/hard surfs (Emily?) w/2 separate jelly stings; and sand fleas which gave (only) my son hives . Umbrellas not allowed past the lifeguard due to safety (someone died of heart attack due to EMS couldn't find the patient cause of the them), but they put the chairs/lifeguard station right at the water line, so plenty of space behind them &they space them further to allow for some private umbrellas to be in line. Used their shuttle service to Tanger, waited ~ add'l 20 min to be picked up in the heat, but still grateful for the service. Loved BATB & Barefoot landing. Tried Rioz steakhouse- pricey ($36) but WOW and Joe's Crabshack were very accomodating to my seafood allergy son by making sure everything is clean for him separately, only thing, their A/C is very weak. Golden Coral is just 'ok coral'. 9 Hole Golf was only $16 incl cart and an under 16yr old! Mini golf was more expensive w/$9pp after 6pm. In all, a great trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites