Hotel rooms are showing their age. Although it is a non-smoking hotel, our room had just been smoked in and reeked of cigar smoke when we walked in. They reassigned our room. The free breakfast in the morning is great. The fact that you have to pay almost $10 day for internet and also pay $8 a day for parking is a rip-off. The parking is not even covered or adjacent to the hotel, just an open lot near the hotel. The access to the beach is super easy and one of the main reasons we stayed here. Overall, for the price you pay for rooms you should not have to pay extra for internet and parking. Even Holiday Inn does not charge that and their rooms costs way less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites