We have been coming to Kingston Plantation since 1988 when my parents introduced us to the resort . The place has grown so much in over 20 years and it is still one of our favorite vacation spots. The Splash Water Park, pools, Health Club, proximity to the beach keep us coming back. We always stay in the same villa, but when friends travel with us we reserve several units and all are well maintained. Owners must be required to update the furnishing, carpets, and decor regularly because the units are always refreshed and have the latest and greatest. We have never been disappointed with the accomodations.
We generally visit early October and this year the water park was already closed for the season which was very disappointing. Columbus Day weekend is usually a pretty busy time so we had hoped it was still operating. Apparently it closed the previous weekend. When we come in the summer months they have daily activities for the kids, bands at the pool, bar service, food etc.
We rarely eat at the Embassy Suites because there are so many wonderful restaurants in the area. The breakfast buffet is typical fare. The Omaha Steak House is pricey but the food is very good. Try the Hilton next door for their breakfast buffet. It is part of the Kingston property and has a great breakfast.
The grounds are lovely and everything is in walking distance. The kids love to fish at the Apache pier which borders Kingston's property line. We also did some fishing in the lake at West Hyde Park and my twins caught a bunch of sun fish which they threw back since they were so small. Service has never been an issue and the unit is always clean and welcoming. Families, couples, golfers and business travelers will not be disappointed.
We can't wait until next October to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites