We took our four kids back to embassy suites and had been there 2 years ago, and was impressed with the efficiency and quality of the hotel. The kids loved the waterpark, and we loved the breakfasts, and evening reception.This was similar to our first trip, but the difference this time, were the long waits at the elevator, which is sorely under matched for the quantity of people.The lobby was remodeled and looked great, and the breakfast area was significantly improved. The breakfast food was excellent and a good deal.
The negatives were the rooms, as the cleaning staff was spotty, as some were excellent and others did the bare minimum.
Overall the hotel is good, but the quality was less than expected from our first visit. The kids enjoyed the access to the beach, pool and waterpark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites