Accomodations were good with a small kitchenette, good free breakfast in the morning. Did not attend the afternoon appetizers and drinks though! My kids had a blast between the beach and 3 pools. The kids park was great for all ages along with the lazy river. Lots of kids activities like face painting, dance contest at 4 every day and tons more!! Easy walk over to the Hilton, where my convention was and a free shuttle as well. Plenty of things to do in and around the hotel which made for an easy stay in north myb! Dont excpect this to be a glamorous hotel since its probably 30 years old and the wesr and tear of being on the beach, but it works great all around. Bar needs to have Landshark or Bud Light Lime, thats a no brainer for a beach location so I was dissappinted regarding selection!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites