Can't fault Embassy Suites for the cold weather but I do wish more than their lazy river was heated. Other family stayed at the Marriott and all their pools are heated. Had it been summer then it would not have been an issue.
The breakfast was awesome and part of the reason we like ES. The elevator signs suggest when to go to breakfast and they were spot on. Early bird gets the worm. Happy Hour was very crowded. But the bartenders did their best. We learned to order multiple drinks at one time.
We had two rooms which was perfect. Would have been nice if they connected but they don't have any rooms like that. Good to know for future stay.
To cold for the beach but it does look nice and wide.
The indoor pool was in the sports club. It is a large plantation but walkable just not fun in the rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites