We spent Memorial Day weekend at the Kingston Plantation in Myrtle Beach, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Embassy Suites property is right on the beach within a nice walk of the Pier. The beaches are really nice and not crowded in comparison to South Myrtle Beach. There is always a nice sea breeze. We recommend this property and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites