The Embassy Suites at Kingston Plantation is in an ideal location, on the beach yet still close to restaurants and attractions in both North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. Personally, I did not like the overly stuffed bed pillows but house keeping was able to bring some nice feather pillows. The sports complex is very nice, tennis, racquet ball, indoor pool and sauna, and volley ball. My wife and I enjoy playing tennis when we travel and the clay courts here are very nice, plus you get an hour of court time each day with no extra charge. The club pro, John Angelino was a lot fun, we did an adult clinic with him and even scheduled a private lesson though it got rained out.
This facility is a bargain with all the extras, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites