I am a loyal Hilton traveler who debated staying at the Embassy versus the Hampton for the family vacation this year. All I can say is we all had a great time during the 6 night stay. I booked the 18th floor oceanfront suite for the room and it was more than ample for the wife, my seven year old son, six year old daughter, and me. We called prior to arrival at 3:00 PM and easily were greeted by the staff from bell hop, to front counter, to all others staff we encountered. We checked in quickly and promptly went up to see the room we booked.
Upon entering the room we were very impressed. The balcony on the unit wrapped around with sliding door access from the living room and two doors in the master room. The views were awesome with windows in the shower and bathroom that brought in even more natural light enhancing the room. The bed was very comfortable and the fold out couch allowed for us to give the kiddies their own sleep arrangements during the stay. The room was extremely clean and allowed us to feel comfortable and enjoy our vacation.
This hotel is part of a Hilton gated resort complex made up of both hotel and condo facilities. The Embassy boast two pools and a waterpark which allows for ample water time for the family, as well as great breaks from the beach. The hotel plans activities throughout the day for the kiddies so time is easily filled from beach to waterpark to activities. This accompanied with a Starbucks in the lobby, great selection of the buffet in the morning, and a few onsite restaurants makes the stay one that you do not have to leave the complex for.
Drawbacks are that buffet can get crowded if you do not manager your time. The elevators (three of them) can get busy during check-in/checkout and breakfast. But you are on vacation why worry about it. I know that we will be looking to stay again next year as I was impressed with the entire facility, grounds, staff (housekeepers, reception, maintenance, and wait staff) location, and room. The family and I all had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites