US$234
US$181
US$225
US$232
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$174
Priceline
  • Pool
4,260 results
All reviewsparadise toweracross the streetlazy riverpapa's restaurantpirate shipdunes buildingocean frontfree dvd rentalspool areaconvention centerfamily vacationpools and hot tubsoceanfront roomoff seasonparking garagespring breakmurphy bed
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed in the north tower. Didnt realize it until my wife called weeks before we arrived but we wanted a suite. Everything is backwards here compared to the main resort. The smaller pools, smaller dining rooms, slow elevators all should not be where the families are staying. Families are usually who stay in suites. Why give them the lower end items? We went down to the main resort and had a great time. The north tower is a mess compared to the main hotel. I will never stay at the north tower again. Staff was very courteous and helpful but the cleanliness of the hotel is an issue. The cleaning lady didnt clean or leave complimentary items (coffee,towels, or dishwasher soap) the first 3 days we were there. Finally a different lady on Thursday and she does her job. Way to go. The rooms were nice but the doors didnt lock, lights kept blowing, the bathroom exhaust fan worked but it didnt and the air ducts were so nasty it looked like mold on the walls/ceiling. The complimentary breakfast is nice in thought but whenthe staff doesn't pay attention to what food items are out it becomes a problem. This hotel has all the makings of being nice. Just poorly ran and maintained. A huge reno should be in the future.

Room Tip: Stay at the main resort.
2  Thank matt041980
Susie A, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear matt041980,

We are truly saddened to hear about your poor experience at The Breakers Resort. These are not our standards by any means. Our housekeeping and food & beverage team is top-notch so I apologize that we fell short. I am not sure if you contacted the front desk but we would have been pleased to resolve the issues immediately. We do hope that you give The Breakers Boutique another chance for your next vacation. Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We were so excited when we saw the pictutes online. When we got there however we were disappointed. The reviews we read spoke of a very family friendly resort. Upon check in we heard loud rap music out back. We went to look and saw 100+ teenagers and 20 somethings packed into the small pool area dancing/grinding. They were drinking and rubbing up on each other. There were no families in the area as it looked like some college spring break. Very disappointed. This was not worth the price. They don't even offer room service; if you order something you have to go pick it up yourself. Never staying here again. I'll go back to the Hilton where your cost actually buys a good stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drclark29
Susie A, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear drclark29,

I want to extend my deepest apologies for the negative experiences you had during your stay with us at The Breaker Resort. We pride ourselves on being one of the top family resorts in the Myrtle Beach area, and we apologize that we did not meet your standards. Although we do not offer room service, we do have an awesome bar and grill on site for you and your family to enjoy while getting a good view of the pools & ocean. Thank you for your feedback, as we use it to help make improvements for our future guests. We hope you return to The Breakers Resort with your family, and are able to enjoy all that we have to offer.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We booked this for a familiy vacation. It was right on the beach and was in good proximty to Broadway on the Beach as well as other attractions. There were some good points about this place such as the pool areas. The kids loved the lazy river and having such convenient access to the beach was a plus, but this is where my compliments end. 1st thing upon arrival to my room I saw sand on the carpet with an empty chip bag on the floor on the outside of my door. When I got in the room I saw chipped paint on the walls and patio which gave me a feeling that this room wasn't 100% clean or prepped adequately. 1 of the beds we had, had a brown stain in the sheet. We requested that they change it while we were gone only to be ignored and lied to. The concierge had some good deals on tickets to certain attractions but I could only purchase if I sat thru a resort sales pitch.Maybe my experience might've been better at their newest tower. I will never stay there again.

Dear Thomas K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is very disappointing for me to receive a review like this. I understand that nothing is always perfect, but we truly do our best to deliver an excellent experience to each and every guest. I apologize about having a stain on your sheets and paint chipping on the balcony, these issues will be addressed with other members of our team. I truly am sorry your experience at The Breakers was not a great one and hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future. Please contact me at the resort if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Was the first time we stayed at the resort. At first we were a little disappointed with the room. It was not as up to date as some other places we have stayed. But it grew on us once we got settled in. The room was clean with good service from the hotel staff. Pools were great, a little crowded but it is peak season. The DJ by the pool made for a great afternoon! He was good! Would stay again!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Jsims705,

Thank you for your 5-star recommendation of The Breakers Resort. We are thrilled to hear your 1st stay with us was an enjoyable one. Your comments are truly appreciated, and validate the efforts of each and every member of our team. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Family friendly. Teens and adults are equally happy here. It has reasonable beach rates with more amenities than the web site can really show. I've stayed in several units. Happy with them all. Simple but perfect for beach. Lots of pool choices. Lots of pool side seating options. Kids club. DJ in the summer for music for all. Games for all. Right on beach. Great views. Free DVD's. Ice cream, bar and food. Day and evening, poolside if u want. It has it all. Safe for kids to run!

Room Tip: Many room and building choices. I like Pirates Cove. No elevator. But small bldg and no elevator waiting. Sailfish feels like condos. Seaside ..has elevators..bring things up and down, but stairs easy to access, outside..its like an old Holiday inn..but quiet and convenient. The tip is the smaller buildings have less people traffic.

Dear MaryCoulman,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review of the Caribbean Resort and Villas, as we truly appreciate your comments and feedback. We would also like to thank you for your 5 star recommendation!. We are humbled by your kind remarks, and will strive to ensure all guests leave our resort as happy as you did. I hope to see your family again in the future!