Not a resort..but very adequate..they accept pets and that's a plus if you have them..but would likely not be if you don't like dogs. They bark quite often. Clean..good housekeeping. Breakfast is only offered seasonally. Would/could stay again. Staff was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Myrtle Beach Market Commons is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. This location features suites, an outdoor heated pool (mid March-October), a picnic area outside, interior corridors, 3 elevators, and a coin laundry. A Waffle House is located adjacent to the property. Oceanfront dining nearby is also available. Free continental breakfast is served daily from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Select rooms offer microwave/microfridge units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee & tea. All rooms offer free WiFi access. One well-behaved family pet with no pet deposit, 60 pounds or less, per room is welcome (sorry, pets are not allowed in poolside rooms). Check-in Time: 3:00 PM | Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Check-in Age: 18 years or older ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Red Roof Inn