My wife and I stayed at this Red Roof Inn for two days in advance of our move to a condo. We chose the Red Roof Inn (Market Commons) because of positive reviews and it their 'no charge' pet policy which we appreciated. The front desk staff was efficient and friendly with no check in hassles. The rooms have been updated in the Red Roof motif and were clean. I like the enclosed tub surrounds with great shower heads and laminated hardwood floors in the washrooms. Bed was comfortable. Biggest complaint was actually with the a/c heating unit (being it was a cold snap). The noise was loud and we had to constantly adjust the controls since it was not automatically working effectively.
The well lit parking lot was conveniently located around the back of the complex within full view of our vehicle. The lobby area served only coffee and tea 24 hours. The outdoor pool was clean, but we didn't use it since the temperatures were in the 40's when we arrived. I liked the surrounding garden area at the south side of the building. There is a Waffle House next door and access to other restaurants is within a minute or two drive.
The location is conveniently located off King's Highway and is a short drive to Myrtle Beach International Airport. Being the Red Roof isn't located off the beach I would continue to utilize this location as a convenient transitional motel. Overall we were satisfied with the Red Roof Inn - Market Commons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Myrtle Beach Market Commons is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. This location features suites, an outdoor heated pool (mid March-October), a picnic area outside, interior corridors, 3 elevators, and a coin laundry. A Waffle House is located adjacent to the property. Oceanfront dining nearby is also available. Free continental breakfast is served daily from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Select rooms offer microwave/microfridge units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee & tea. All rooms offer free WiFi access. One well-behaved family pet with no pet deposit, 60 pounds or less, per room is welcome (sorry, pets are not allowed in poolside rooms). Check-in Time: 3:00 PM | Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Check-in Age: 18 years or older ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Red Roof Inn