Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$157
Hotels.com
US$213
US$227
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$180
Travelocity
All reviewswaffle house next doorallow petsroom was cleantwo blocksminute walk to the beachclose to the airportcontinental breakfastnice poola pet friendly hotelnice stayfront desk staffoff seasoninnsmotelmicrowavembsc
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I absolutely love this place! !!!! It is by far the best hotel there. It's always clean the staff is amazing and friendly that's a huge plus in my book. I hate going to hotels and the workers act like they hate their jobs. Well u want get that here. Just good prices and clean rooms. I do have just one suggestion a small swingset for the kids would be great! It's is my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ericswoman
Reviewed 25 May 2014

It is a simple beach hotel. While not in the first line of beach properties this allows it to have a quieter environment and it is still just 10 min walking to the beach. It has a small outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers. The room where we stayed was very spacious but the bathroom was quite small (if somebody is using the toilet you can't open the door). Internet is free and a simple breakfast is complimentary.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Andre_Alho
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We are longtime RediCard members, and as such, are very familiar with all their policies... or so we thought. We were teased with an online promotion for 30% off rooms at select motels, of which this was one. We booked a King Suite, (for two weeks for a Wednesday night), but I could not receive the 30% discount (was too late for the promo), but was at least happy to click on the 20% discount promo. The next day, I had to change our reservation to the next day, Thursday. However, I was unable to: this room CANNOT be changed, canceled or altered! Well, I could not be in two places at once (had a reservation by that time for Red Roof Inns in Asheville NC for Wednesday night and Fri, Sat, Sun night in Columbia SC).

I needed to change my Myrtle Beach reservation from Wed night to Thurs night. As I could not make changes online , I called Customer Service (several times) with the same response each time: There was nothing they could do to change this. I contacted the motel manager, who explained that this was a marketing plan to compete with other "bait rate" motel promos, and that nothing could be done. It was "locked in". Longer story shorter, he agreed to finally cancel it personally and I could then make another new reservation. I tried immediately... and the rate was$40 more than what I just got canceled! BAIT and SWITCH. I did not make that reservation for Thur nite, and I canceled my other reservations for Wed, Fri, and Sat with Red Roof Inn. I gave a 3 rating because I did not actually stay here, no pros or cons.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ytbTRAVELbyNorthstar
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights this week. The room was clean, the staff exceptionally friendly, the pool was clean, all in all a good experience. Only a two block walk to the beach. The were great about letting us keep both our pups with us. My only gripe whatsoever was the mattresses. The mattresses in our room were AWFUL. If you have back problems you might want to bring one of those foam bed toppers with you. All in all though a good experience.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lilcountrypeach
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The room was clean, except I don't think the bathroom floor had been cleaned because there were "dust bunnies" all over the floor. This was a "pet" room and an accessible room. It definitely showed there had been a bet in there. Noisy because it was near an entrance and you could hear everyone coming in. Other than that, the room was very nice.

Room Tip: Said they will have breakfast beginning in May. I'm sure if you got a room away from entrance it would be quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family