My wife and I stayed at this hotel August 19-20, 2004. For the price I was very happy with this hotel. It's close to various eating places, and within walking distance of the beach. If your working with a rather limited vacation budget, this is the place for your family. Keep it up Red Roof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Myrtle Beach Market Commons is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. This location features suites, an outdoor heated pool (mid March-October), a picnic area outside, interior corridors, 3 elevators, and a coin laundry. A Waffle House is located adjacent to the property. Oceanfront dining nearby is also available. Free continental breakfast is served daily from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Select rooms offer microwave/microfridge units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee & tea. All rooms offer free WiFi access. One well-behaved family pet with no pet deposit, 60 pounds or less, per room is welcome (sorry, pets are not allowed in poolside rooms). Check-in Time: 3:00 PM | Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Check-in Age: 18 years or older ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Red Roof Inn