Our first trip to the Red Roof in Myrtle Beach was a perfect one. It is true the motel is not new, but the staff more than makes up with what the have to work with. My reservations were handled by GSR named Gary, who was just as friendly in person, as he was making our reservations. He made our children feel special, and even made over our dog. Emily and Nancy were especially helpful also. Nancy has the greatest southern accent I have ever heard. Our room was not quite ready when we arrived, but the wait was not terrible, and well worth the wait. Brenda, our housekeeper was the friendliest person we have met in a long time. Considering the amount of rooms the staff cleans daily, (usually between 25-30 rooms daily, jus the fact that they have the energy to speak at all is amazing ,
but their personalities and abundance of energies, led us to believe that they all care about the motel and their job. The manager was out of town at the time, but you would never have know that as the entire staff
handled everything and ran things as smooth as possible. The price was great, the staff took time, to treat me as a human, and to me that means more than any..thing.. we had a great clean room, friendly staff, and we will continually reurn again.
Get to the beach....quick! Ill b back, hope to see szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Myrtle Beach Market Commons is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. This location features suites, an outdoor heated pool (mid March-October), a picnic area outside, interior corridors, 3 elevators, and a coin laundry. A Waffle House is located adjacent to the property. Oceanfront dining nearby is also available. Free continental breakfast is served daily from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Select rooms offer microwave/microfridge units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee & tea. All rooms offer free WiFi access. One well-behaved family pet with no pet deposit, 60 pounds or less, per room is welcome (sorry, pets are not allowed in poolside rooms). Check-in Time: 3:00 PM | Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Check-in Age: 18 years or older ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Red Roof Inn