“Firehouse food- nice treat in Myrtle”

Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #253 of 936 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill is unique establishment in Myrtle Beach, SC that serves great food and drink and honors public safety individuals!
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We came across the Firehouse restaurant and glad we did. Food and service was very good. Every single dish in our group was excellent. The only complaint we had was with one of the bar drink specials that tasted pretty bad, other than that everything else was great. Environment is casual (obviously) with tv screens. Will definitely return.

Heath S, Owner at Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Glad you enjoyed everything so much, and I'm even happier to hear you'll be back again soon! Sorry that your drink wasn't what you were expecting, but I know we'll do a better job for you next time. Thanks again for this great review!

All the best,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were seated in the bar area at a table... place had a reak of cigarette smoke...oh my.. could not stand it had to get up and leave... Not impressed with the place or staff at all. Very cheap, dirty dingy, diner from the 60's.

1  Thank Becki45
Heath S, Owner at Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I'm surprised to hear that you felt this way, Becki -- this honestly doesn't sound much like us. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy your visit here, though, and I apologize if our other patrons' cigarette smoke was offensive to you. I see you're based in Ohio, but I hope you'll give us another try next time you're in Myrtle Beach -- I know we can do better.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place is awesome. It is near the Myrtle Beach Mall with the Bass Pro shop. The food is great, the staff are excellent; many have been there for years. They offer a variety of food at very reasonable prices. Many items can be fried or grilled so you have healthier choices. There are appetizers, sandwiches and full meals. Also there are always daily food and drink specials. We live nearby and are there at least once a week. There are shirts and other fire memorabilia from all over the country decorating the restaurant. They have recently remodeled and are smoke free; love that. There are plenty of TV's and sports are on but they are quiet and not distracting.

Heath S, Owner at Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thanks for being such a longtime fan of us, Christena! It's so great to hear that you love everything about us, from the food to the decor. We're really glad that you've always been happy with what we do, to the point where you left us this great review -- I really appreciate it, and I can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Being engaged to a firefighter myself I thought this would be a great place to eat and boy was I right. The food was fantastic and the portions for the price you couldnt beat it. Love the patches and tshirt from all the different departments. That fire hydrant beer tab was enough to make my own fireman want one for his own man cave.

Heath S, Owner at Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

We're so happy to hear that you and your fiance had such a great time here, Ashley! I'm always happy to hear great feedback from the firefighting community -- we're proud to support you guys, and we're grateful for your business. I hope this means we'll be seeing you both again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The best deal at Calli Baker's is by far the brick oven, pizza. The pizza is huge and delicious! We went as a group of friends and there was a lot of food with each meal, so despite $13-20+ per a plate, it is a good deal. The pizza was only $11 and could feed a family of 5.

1  Thank Casey M
Heath S, Owner at Calli Baker's Firehouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

I'm really happy you and your friends liked us so much, Casey! Gotta agree with you on the pizza -- it's pretty great, and a pretty good deal, too! I see you're based in Iowa, but next time you find yourself back in Myrtle Beach, I hope you'll stop in -- we look forward to seeing you all again!