See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The room was clean which was a plus...They condo advertises that the property has a grilling area. They do have a grilling area but with only 2 grills for the whole condo complex. My family and i only had the opportunity to use the grill one day of our week stay and it was in the middle of the day which was inconvient. ALso our room did not have internet access....Big disappointment considering we were younger guest who wanted internet.

One thing i found odd was that you pay a 200 dollar cleaning fee but yet you have to make sure all trash is out of the condo with all linens taken to the kitchen floor , all dishes to be washed and put away. Also the beds had to be made.

Ok...when time to leave we were not for sure of where to drop the keys off because we had 2 different instructions sheets with different addresses. I called grandstrands office and the office staff were not helpful at all. when checking in the couldnt even give me directions on how to get to the condo. I called to ask to where to drop the keys off and the woman replied, " Where did you pick them up at" , so i kindly said your office and condo gave us 2 different places to drop the keys off and i would just like to know where.

My family and i enjoyed the location but next time we wont be spending the week with grand strand rentals

I