“Best Beach House Ever!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Susilovet...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Beach House Ever!!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in April 2016

This is a lovely immaculate beach home I rented at a bargain price! It's location is my favorite choice on the shore of
Myrtle Beach ,SC. The luxuries & amenities,"coastal shore"theme,interior-decor,pool,balcony,privacy,
landscaping &grounds & beautifully immaculate interior gave me the greatest feeling of an exclusive & well deserved vacation that I longed for!!! I highly recommend this favorite property any time of year!!! I can't wait to return to it as my "comfortable home away from home!!!"

5 Apr 2017
Thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again!

OnAir6964...
“Golf Trip with Buddies”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Every winter my High School buddies and I, about 6 of us, go on a golf trip during our winter months at home. We've been doing this going on 10 years. This was the first year we rented the property at 2701R. The home was so clean and comfortable. It contained every amenity we needed. Because my buddy Lee has to cook us dinner at least one night! This was a perfect location right on the beach and so close to many of the golf courses we play. Golf was great again, we had so much fun and we caught good weather as well. We're hoping we can secure and rent this same house next year. The guys are already talking about the 2017 stay. Just hope Lee doesn't decide to cook again, there's too many great restaurants in town.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Apr 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to host you again!

smcd0nald...
Matthews, North Carolina
“Beautiful House”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

House is beautiful inside , has everything you need for a week at the beach . Went down for a girls weekend. We book again soon .

5 Apr 2017
Thanks for the review! We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to host you again soon!

Affordable Large Properties
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing