“Stylish, Clean condo with ah-mazing ocean views!”
other traveller has booked this property
Left side view from balcony!
Right side view from balcony!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Left side view from balcony!
Right side view from balcony!
View towards the bedroom from living area!
Kitchen fully loaded, dishwasher, stove/oven, fridge/freezer, cookery and utensils, plates, cups and
Double sink vanity in bathroom!
Door for privacy in the bedroom!
Closet with mirrored sliding doors and wall mounted TV!
Bedroom door open!
King size bed with room under the platform to store your empty luggage bags!
Indoor pool and Jacuzzi!
Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi!
Enjoy the beach!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Katie P
Greenville, South Carolina
“Stylish, Clean condo with ah-mazing ocean views!”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This condo exceeded expectations. Everything we needed was provided, including extra blankets and pillows. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was nice and the place was very clean and well kept. I LOVED that it was only a few flights of stairs up as I am claustrophobic and didn't have to take an elevator.
I also enjoyed that we could walk to everything, including Broadway at the Beach and didn't ever have to move our vehicle while there. The parking was amazing, the garage is just right across the street and you can park anywhere in there.

Trysha was wonderful as well. She was available to answer any questions that I had and was very warm and friendly. I will keep this lovely place in mind for the next time my family and I visit Myrtle Beach. We had a fantastic stay!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Apr 2018
Thanks Katie for the great review, we were happy to have you. I know how important it is to have everything you are looking for in a place away from home and be comfortable. We strive to provide to all your anticipated needs so you can sit back and enjoy your vacation. Hope you come back and tell your friends about our place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing